Thoughts?

edited October 2010 in Life
So, I dated this guy a while ago, we will call him Tom. Tom then dated Sarah. They broke up, and now Tom is with Lucy.
All of us are really close friends have have been throughout that entire length of time.
Now, the other night I hooked up with Sarah. This is odd for me, as I'm gay, but I'm trying it out anyway.
Sarah and I are doing the ol' friends with benefits dealio, which is pretty fucking sweet, but I'm concerned about how Tom is taking this.
Tom seemed really,really upset by this, and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how to approach this situation....
:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    queer....:o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    queer....:o

Takes one to know one :o
  • edited October 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    fuck tom, you were getting some ass. tell him to get his own.:angry:
    do you like teh vag now?!?!

wait what? :o
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah tom moved on to lucy so if he was your real friend he would forgive you. And doesn't this make you bi because your with a girl.
  • borntodieborntodie Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    well are you going to try and get the cob job from him again? and he is with the other girl so it does not matter about sarah she is free game.
    edited October 2010
    OP how do you live knowing your a man and you know what if feels like to have dick in your mouth while the other guys ballsack smacks against your chin over and over?
    edited October 2010
    I'm guessing he quite enjoys it.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited October 2010
    OP how do you live knowing your a man and you know what if feels like to have dick in your mouth while the other guys ballsack smacks against your chin over and over?

Was hoping you would tell...
    edited October 2010
    Altind wrote: »
    Was hoping you would tell...

I couldn't tell you. See unlike OP I never woke up one day and decided "you know what I'll just try a cock today".
    edited October 2010
    I couldn't tell you. See unlike OP I never woke up one day and decided "you know what I'll just try a cock today".

Because you were already born that way.
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Because you were already born that way.

You can't be born gay.
    edited October 2010
    You can't be born gay.

Apparently you were.
    edited October 2010
    Apparently you were.

I'm going to kill Brock Lesnar:angry:
    edited October 2010
    I'm going to kill Brock Lesnar:angry:

Don't blame the revelation of the truth on others.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Tell tom to suck it up, he broke up with sarah so it's his loss. Just tell him to fuck off and he'll get over it eventually. Be very nice to sarah, then if things don't work out with you and her he'll take her back for revenge. Then sarah will think he's an ass in comparison to you, and she'll dump him and go back to you. Then there's no blame on you. :D
    edited October 2010
    I will let you (whoever) suck my cock :p Does that make me gay?

if whoever is doing the deed is a guy and you know this then yes it makes you gay. just for such poor judgment you now have aids of the brain.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited October 2010

na. only if you have the dick in your mouth and balls slapping your chin.
    edited October 2010

Unless your in prison and havent seen a woman in 35 years then yes. Yes it does. It is also my duty to inform you that because of this you will go to hell.:p
    edited October 2010
    Unless your in prison and havent seen a woman in 35 years then yes. Yes it does. It is also my duty to inform you that because of this you will go to hell.:p

hahaha all the gay bjs you want there:fap:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Apparently you were.

This made me choke on my red beer. Good one.

Gays are born gay.

Anyway, all you need to do is tell him to stop being so butthurt (lol). If he wanted to be with you he shouldn't have gone off to fuck a girl. Tell him you're single and free to fuck whomever you want.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    haha i can only imagine the brotherhood picking up cute lips (D/S) the first week of the pen after some retarded internet related crime. :o

hey, maybe the desecrate koran thread might eventuate?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited October 2010
    you should try to hit on lucy and invite her for a threesome with sarah, tom sounds bootyhurt.. in more ways than one
    edited October 2010
    Stop taking cock up the butt and your life will improve

Fixed:o
  • edited October 2010
    trolololol, what a thread.

Tom seemed okay last night when we all chilled, however, I have to say it's outright bizzare to be with someone that you fundementally can't be attracted to. Like, I still get off an everything, but you know how when you're with someone you get a weird sort of burn in the chest? I get none of that whatsoever, it's almost masturbatory...very, very odd.
    Having said that, sex is sex regardless and she seems as fine as I am with just banging a lot and waiting for the right people to come along for us...ah life, you're really, really weird.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey chomp all I can say is have fun while it last but did you ever think that the reason you dont get the burning in your chest like you do when you do with others is because of the fact that its not the right girl and not just because she isnt a guy. Who knows maybe you will meet a girl that makes you feel that way before you meet a guy that does. I am just saying obviously you like th evag maybe just not that girl so maybe you will meet a girl that really gets you excited. im not trying to push you in a direction but it is a possibility.
    edited October 2010
    jarkof you should try fucking guys cause maybe you haven't met the right guy yet to turn you on.
    edited October 2010
    OP it's good to here your with a girl now. It may seem odd at first because your not used to it but stick with it. This is a good first step to cure yourself of the demon known as homosexuality.:)
  • edited October 2010
    Re; OP

You're young, bi. and having fun. Don't sweat the details.
    edited October 2010
    Re; OP

You're young and a faggot. No such thing as bisexuals.

fixed.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited October 2010
    Some one told me science found a way to detect a person if they're gay before birth by looking at their genetic code. Is this true?

Also, I think being gay is a choice as well.

We all think gay thoughts regardless of how straight we are (intentionally/unintentionally) We are given the choice to act upon them or not. Gay people choose to act upon there thoughts.

We also think murderous/rape thoughts as well and if we act on these thoughts, then we are murderers/rapists.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    trolololol, what a thread.

you think? :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Some one told me science found a way to detect a person if they're gay before birth by looking at their genetic code. Is this true?

Also, I think being gay is a choice as well.

We all think gay thoughts regardless of how straight we are (intentionally/unintentionally) We are given the choice to act upon them or not. Gay people choose to act upon there thoughts.

We also think murderous/rape thoughts as well and if we act on these thoughts, then we are murderers/rapists.

THEIR thoughts.

It's called the gay gene.