Just a word about mods

CloverClover Acolyte
edited October 2010 in Help and Suggestions
irc wrote:
[16:44] <SlpCtrl> Hey Dfg how you been?
[16:44] <tptd> shut the fuck up
[16:45] <SlpCtrl> Lol.
[16:45] <SlpCtrl> Sorry tough guy.
[16:45] <abrn> im gonna snail trail my cum across your face while you are sleeping then lick it off OWNED LOL GOT U KIDIOT HUFF RAID
[16:45] <tptd> hey SlpCtrl do u want me 2 ddos u off the face of this earth
[16:46] <SlpCtrl> Lol I don't have any botnets. Glad to know you remember me though that's special.
[16:46] <tptd> get u swell on kid
[16:46] <abrn> get u swell on kid
[16:46] <tptd> im gonna leave u crater in the pavement
[16:46] <SlpCtrl> I'm swole for sure.
[16:46] <SlpCtrl> Swole and a genius.
[16:46] <abrn> im gonna leave u crater in the pavement
[16:46] <SlpCtrl> Not a skinny faggot that talks shit in IRC fo sho.
[16:46] <tptd> haha copycat nice one from kindergarten
[16:46] <tptd> hey SlpCtrl im swol as fuck
[16:47] <tptd> u wuldnt say shit 2 me
[16:47] <SlpCtrl> I bet.
[16:47] <tptd> for real
[16:47] <SlpCtrl> What's your total on squat bench and DL?
[16:47] <SlpCtrl> Thought so.
[16:47] <abrn> i squat a g6
[16:47] <SlpCtrl> I bet.
[16:47] <tptd> i squat 290 bench 240 and dead lift 250
[16:47] <hxc> whats a g6
[16:48] <abrn> g6 is my plane
[16:48] <hxc> 6 grams HAHAH
[16:48] <SlpCtrl> Lol I bet you do tptd.
[16:48] <SlpCtrl> It only makes sense that you deadlift 10 more pounds than you bench after all.
[16:48] <tptd> why wuldnt it pussy
[16:48] <abrn> i weigh 290
[16:48] <SlpCtrl> Well, because most people deadlift at the very least 100 more pounds than they bench. Benching uses smaller muscle groups.
[16:48] <abrn> do u think u could squat me
[16:49] <SlpCtrl> I squat 315
[16:49] <hxc> lol
[16:49] <tptd> ok whatever have fun w ur broscience
[16:49] <SlpCtrl> Deadlift 485 and bench 255
[16:49] <abrn> do u think if u lift me a lot then i will lose weight
[16:49] <SlpCtrl> You need to have your diet in check.
[16:49] <tptd> u need 2 shut ur fucking mouth
[16:49] <SlpCtrl> Lol.
[16:49] <tptd> Lol.
[16:50] <abrn> Lol.
[16:50] <hxc> {L}âUghîñ Ôut £òU{Ð}
[16:50] <tptd> stop riding my chat style thanks in advance
[16:50] <hxc> ghost ride the chats
[16:50] <SlpCtrl> If only people would speak to me that way IRL :(.
[16:50] <abrn> stop riding my cock so slowly thanks in advance
[16:50] <tptd> shut the fuck up ^
[16:50] <SlpCtrl> They'd get their wind pipe crushed.
[16:50] <tptd> so u got a cat you food it walk it scrath its head play mouse with it and stuff
[16:51] <abrn> gotta get dat buum buum buum
[16:52] <SlpCtrl> Any good scary movies anyone see lately?
[16:52] <abrn> i have somth 2 tell 2 u all, i lost my mthrfukng virgin this week to 6a friend name paul so just sit n ur fuckin nerd center wit 15 bottle pops lyien aroundt you suckin on tha whole worls dick
[16:53] <abrn> SlpCtrl~|~ paranormal activity is gr8 is will scare your shit balls the fuck out of your shit socket
[16:53] <SlpCtrl> you mean 2?
[16:53] <SlpCtrl> I saw the first one, thought it was stupid as fuck.
[16:53] <abrn> nah i never rly watch horror
[16:53] <SlpCtrl> That's all I watch lol.
[16:53] <abrn> wtf lol you are missin out
[16:53] <SlpCtrl> I think comedies and hsit are gay as fuck lol.
[16:54] <abrn> have you seen oldboy
[16:54] <SlpCtrl> Nah what's that?
[16:54] <abrn> nah i dont like comedies - i like FILM
[16:54] <abrn> oldboy great movie must watch right now
[16:54] <SlpCtrl> Well all film has a genre.
[16:55] <abrn> watch gummo gr8 movie dont watch it

Your mods here are...well, they're definitely not professional at all. They hang out in IRC and dog the hell out of anyone for saying anything...I really didn't want to come back to totse at all, just assuming if your mods act this way, how the fuck do the people 'below' them act? I mean, mods are here to help build their sections of the site, right? Which, in turn, helps out in SEO and all kinds of aspects of the site.

I know I'm probably prying where I shouldn't, but I think behavior like this shouldn't be condoned by mods at all...to me, that's just some kid that hangs out on the internet and probably isn't good at anything...just a word of advice, mods actually do directly effect your search engine statistics (because, it is their job to manage and build their sections, and it's articles, stories and things like that that are picked up in the search engines) I guess if you can't find a professional mod, my word of advice is to not just hand it out...but that's just me, not trying to pry or anything but behavior like that is probably what's preventing the site from growing IMO.

Btw, don't know who tptd is, but he's an admin in IRC so he probably mods here too...just a small word of advice. Just not good behavior for a mod to be acting in my earnest opinion.

Comments

• abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    tptd doesnt have mod on irc. stop getting your feelings hurt. i made fun of the guy that was trying to fuck with you and then i reccomended you some great movies.

also let me all remind you, as i found out in irc the other day. The reason totse's coding and shit like that aren't getting done isnt because of hellish, its because of this douchebag. He disappeared for weeks while we all freaked out.
  • edited October 2010
    IRC != TOTSE

Chill out. Welcome to the Internet.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    Yeah IRC has nothing to do with totse except that its to discuss totse and any general things, and its where you can find totse mods and admins to help you out. THERE ARE NO RULES TO WHAT IS ALLOWED TO BE SAID(unless spam/illegal). This log is taken completely out of context, we have been having daily discussion in totse IRC for MONTHS that this guy hasnt seen, this is a small clip of the MILLIONS of lines that have been said in #Totse, thiis is in fact only a few minutes of talking. Stop trying to use your status to start drama.

Also my administration of the IRC has nothing whatsoever to do with my modship. You seriously are gone for over a month and this is the best you can come up with? Bitching about a chat with 12 ppl in it.

Stop trying to judge me about what I am saying and stop trying to tell me whats okay to say FACIST CUNT

Also this IRC was designed in the same way that Jeff designed the original, let me go get the paste.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    It's just some people talking IRC what's your point op?
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Vineman wrote: »
    IRC != TOTSE

Chill out. Welcome to the Internet.

My feelings aren't hurt, lol. I just really don't want to waste my time on a community if it's a closed off group of probably kids under 16 (or act like it) and are gonna push everyone away anyways. That's all.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    I act like whatever the fuck I want in IRC, its freedom, its a seperate entity from totse, I don't give a fuck what you think. There have been thousands of times in that IRC channel that we have had amazing discussions, and thousands of times that me and DFG have greatly helped people to use the site.

Are you fucking kidding me? You seriously need to stop trying to start shit, you are the child here.

Also, I am moderator of motherfucking SotD, why don't you go read some of my posts there, why don't you stop trying to talk shit on my modship based on a serperate entity from totse? I would've had a lot better things to say, I can't really tell if I have made sense or come across with the right emotions, cuz Im very fucking busy. You got your ass trolled by IRC, you are posting an out of context log to try to get me demodded, you are trying to dictate what people are supposed to act like, you are a cunt.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Clover wrote: »
    My feelings aren't hurt, lol. I just really don't want to waste my time on a community if it's a closed off group of probably kids under 16 (or act like it) and are gonna push everyone away anyways. That's all.

You still haven't answered what people talking about weights and movies mixed with a little shit talking has to do with him being a mod?:facepalm:
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    This is seriously fucking ridiculous, delete this thread. This guy has been around one day and out of the blue posted some out of context shit to start issues. This guy is counteractive to the progress of totse. This is blatantly stupid as fuck.

EDIT: By the way I might seem a little angry because this guy is supposedly high up on totse, and he comes back for one day and starts trying to act big. Srsly what the fuck?
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited October 2010
    I agree with Op.