Amazon Removes Pro-Pedophilia Book

GallowsGallows Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
"NEW YORK (CBS/WCBS/AP) Amazon.com has apparently pulled a self-published book defending pedophiles from its website and Kindle e-book store.

The book, "The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: A Child-Lover's Code of Conduct" by Philip R. Greaves II, offers advice to pedophiles afraid of becoming targets of retaliation. It was sold as an electronic book available for Amazon.com's Kindle e-reader.

"Never attempt to exert any authority over your youthful lover," a passage of the book reads.

"There are some forms of physical affection with minors...which are not illegal," the book explains."

source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20022482-504083.html

1234234132412412_370x278.jpg

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2010
    Sup Gallows bro? :)
    The bro's at T2 put any new mixes together yet?
    "There are some forms of physical affection with minors...which are not illegal," the book explains.

My theory is, If they still get off on it, it should be illegal. (mpo)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    I didn't know Mcskulvin's name was Phillip.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    lol moar butthurt pl0x :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Do want, I have been looking for the book. I wish they did an Audio Book version. I want to compare notes with this guy.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    It's good that they removed this filth. Fuckimng pedos don't deserve rights let alone the right to publish a book on how to molest kids:mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    It's good that they removed this filth. Fuckimng pedos don't deserve rights let alone the right to publish a book on how to molest kids:mad:

Dude, come on. They're only showing some much needed love.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Gallows, you oughta update your avatar. Prop19 is dead.