Ventura on "Conspiracy Theories" a Show on RealTv

BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
What do you think about this show?

It does cover a lot of interesting conspiracy theories, but the lack of censorship makes me question this show.

Wouldn't the government intervene and stop this show?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Like you said the lack of censorship. If he was really exposing hidden government secrets than i doubt the NWO would be letting it have it's own prime time tv show. That's my issue with so many conspiracy people. Take 9/11. They pull off this elaborate plan and killed 3000 people only to be exposed by Alex Jones and a college student?:rolleyes:

If they have HAARP and are really an evil shadow government who obviously doesn't mine killing than why keep Alex Jones or Ventura around? There disinfo agents whose goal is to keep attention away from the real criminals. The Zionists. Notice how nobody exposing Zionism or the holohoax ever got a tv show. I wonder why?
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited December 2010
    There's something about watching a old man investigate paranoid claims that gives me lulz. It's like if Adam West from Family Guy had his own show and investigated who was stealing the water from his plants. Some episodes are pretty creepy though. Especially the water contamination one.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    He's the (even more) retarded man's Alex Jones.

shut the fuck up.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    You stand erected I guess.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited December 2010
    Notice how nobody exposing Zionism or the holohoax ever got a tv show. I wonder why?

Then why is the shadow government allowing you and the ALF to expose it?

Be cautious Sanchez, it's only a matter of time....
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited December 2010
    Its just mocking the general public.

Remember they're very prideful people.