Four Loko - Now with NO Caffeine!

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
    IMO caffeine + alcohol = really bad idea.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    lolguvmant :facepalm:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2010
    What's next "Kahlua" even though it has fuckall in it.
    But still! :angry:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Never tasted it.

I keep hearing about the speculations of it being anti-F.D.A. Seems like they lost this one.
  • edited November 2010
    Shit, now we have to go back to mixing caffeine into booze ourselves.

How ever will we manage tha- oh wait a fucking minute:

Red-Bull.jpg

vodka-es-vodka-absolut.jpg
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    Well what's stupid is that people already mix alcohol and caffeine. People mix vodka + red bull and do stupid shit. I guess they don't like the accessibility of drinks like this - i.e. since you don't need to go to the grocery store for red bull it means this kind of drink will be way more popular because people are lazy.

I mix Coke and whiskey all the time. I drink coke and rum all the time. I'm getting way more alcohol in my mix than 12%, that's for sure. It's probably 20-25% abv when I even decide to mix it. People taking shots are way more likely to get hurt than people drinking 1 Four Loko. The issue seems to be that lots of caffeine with alcohol means you can't feel how drunk you are. I get that point, but banning this stuff is stupid. If I want to go buy Lost, Monster or Rockstar energy drinks and mix them with whiskey, there's nothing stopping me. The cheap price of Four Loko was a major selling point, but if people want to mix alcohol and caffeine they're going to do it.

All that's going to happen now is the company is going to be selling a shitty drink that doesn't get you as buzzed, so no one will want it. The appeal of Four Loko was that it was just so bad for you, so cheap, and so easy to get a buzz from it. People want forbidden, bad shit. Making Four Loko into just another malt liquor (except flavored) ruins the appeal.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Damnit I just saw on the news that they banned 4 loko with caffeine and was gonna post it here:mad: Anyway this is fucking bullshit. Ive had them and it aint a big deal. If you've gotten hammered while on some coke then talk to me but I'm sorry some faggot teens couldn't handle there booze but that doesn't mean you should ban it. Fuck our government. Stop creating laws to protect people from there own stupidity.:angry:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited November 2010
    Make some fanglyade!

1g caffeine powder
    4 oz vodka
    3 oz cranberry juice
    5 oz lemonade

Mix vigorously. Enjoy (ir)responsibly.
  • edited November 2010
    4 Loko just isn't good. It doesn't taste good, it doesn't feel good to drink it, etc. There is nothing good about this beverage.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited November 2010
    Yeah they already tasted horrible.. I can't imagine the taste without caffeine.

Is that Joose shit having to do the same thing?? Aren't they both pretty similar?