fukin bus driver!

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
:mad:

i forgot i was gonna post this but here goes the story.

i was off work , got on the bus , rode the bus for sometime . i thought to myself shit , is the bus going to have a final stop at this time . if it does i usually like to get off a bit early because then the bus turns and goes away from my house then may do a final stop. Then i have to walk an extra 4 blocks going back. so i get up and ask the driver if she's going to do a final stop / end of the line thing and she fukin flips out on me for no apparent reason she's like WHAT ArE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? WHAT DO YOU MEAN! WHAT'S CROSS STREET STOP YOU WANNA GO TO ? so i tell her and she's like YES! we're going there! im like fuk what a bitch in my head. so i grab one of these compliment your driver card i write in big letters. FUKIN NIGGER! DONT GO APE SHIT 4 NO REASON. ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG! i give it to her as i walk out the door . lol i look back as she takes off , she looks at it and she hits a car :rofl: i just start laughing.

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited November 2010
    Bus drivers are pretty well all basket-cases with low IQs who couldn't get a job doing anything else because they flunked high school. They're also overpaid, have Little-King syndrome, and really don't understand their true place in the great scheme of life. You can expect this kind of behavior from lesser life forms such as these.
  • edited November 2010
    great story op
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    My bus drivers are nice niggers, spics, and old geezers :D
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    That's why I avoid the bus and always take the train. Tired of them fucking crackers and niggers bitching at me to get up and give my seat to some KKK grannie.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited November 2010
    Somebody get rid of this retard, MooseKnuckle.
  • safesafe Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    I cant understand why the westren guys love sex when they sleep they thinking about sex when they walk look at sexy girls when they are working may be there is asex position . I am sorry to say that but this is the truth.

your friend from saudi arabia

my e-mail [email protected]
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    safe wrote: »
    I cant understand why the westren guys love sex when they sleep they thinking about sex when they walk look at sexy girls when they are working may be there is asex position . I am sorry to say that but this is the truth.

your friend from saudi arabia

my e-mail [email protected]

lolwut did you even advertise anything?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    In a related story:
    Khartoum - A bus overtaking a car at high speed slammed into an oncoming minibus south of the Sudanese capital on Saturday, killing 19 people and injuring 15, the official SUNA news agency reported.

"A bus travelling at high speed overtaking another vehicle collided with a minibus coming from the opposite direction," Shazli Mohammed Saeed, a senior traffic police officer, told SUNA.

All 16 passengers aboard the minibus and three on the bus - including the driver and his assistant -- died in the accident on the road between Khartoum and the city of Kosti, SUNA reported.

Road accidents are common in Sudan, where authorities have banned buses and minibuses from some of the main roads at night in an effort to minimise collisions and casualties.

Last September, 37 people were killed and 26 injured in a head-on collision between two buses south of Khartoum.
    http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/Bus-crash-kills-19-in-Sudan-20101204