Nixon hated niggers and jews

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
https://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/11/us/politics/11nixon.html?src=me&ref=homepage

Check it out!

If he can make it to be president, so can Dirty!!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    You don't say.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Nixon was a great president. He got us out of that clusterfuck known as the vietnam war but he was railroaded over watergate despite the fact that politicians pull that kind of shit all the time.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    Speaking as an outsider (not a US citizen) I have to say, Nixon was probably the best president you have had in the last 50 years. Reagan comes a close second.

This is all down to the fact that they thought they were right on a lot of issues and persued those issues.

What we have now is people wanting power and telling people what they think they want to hear. Thats conning people. Nixon was pretty streight up (althought this can be pulled apart a little, it can be pulled apart to the nth degree for every other president).
  • edited December 2010
    Nixon was absolutely right, and in fact held the same views towards Sanchez and I hold. Liberal pussy Jews here=to the ovens, Israeli Jews=badasses.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Nixon was absolutely right, and in fact held the same views towards Sanchez and I hold. Liberal pussy Jews here=to the ovens, Israeli Jews=badasses.

This.

As for Reagan, he was a two-bit Hollywood actor, a piece of shit. Unfortunately he was a charismatic speaker, I must admit.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    This.

As for Reagan, he was a two-bit Hollywood actor, a piece of shit. Unfortunately he was a charismatic speaker, I must admit.

I will give credit to Reagan on how he handled the cold war but aside from that I hate his ideals and reaganomics are:facepalm: The whole thing of him firing workers who went on strike was a dick move as well and completely went against the rights that unions fought for.

Just say no was also completely retarded and the way neo cons worship the man as god pisses me off too. They act as though he never once fucked up or was capable of fucking up.

In reality he was a war criminal who overthrew legit regimes country's to install American puppets.