Potassium cyanide for sale

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Sold. Sorry bitch you're too late.

I've got half a bottle of 97% crystalline KCN, about 30 grams. $400.

If you only need some, just buy it all and sell the rest. I am NOT opening this bottle, I had a bad experience with cyanide once.

Safety data:
*1000mg is fatal.
*Under acid conditions HCN is evolved, 50mg/m^3 is fatal.
*Some HCN is evolved normally, keep the bottle cold so it stays liquid.
*If you smell almonds STOP breathing! Some people can't smell HCN though so open the bottle outside in a slight breeze.

Dfg don't lock this plz, I need the money.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Is this your handiwork?
  • edited December 2010
    Interesting. Not something I'd personally need, but interesting.
  • TyropeTyrope Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    I've got half a bottle of 97% crystalline KCN, about 30 grams. $400.

If you only need some, just buy it all and sell the rest. I am NOT opening this bottle, I had a bad experience with cyanide once.

Safety data:
    *1000mg is fatal.
    *Under acid conditions HCN is evolved, 50mg/m^3 is fatal.
    *Some HCN is evolved normally, keep the bottle cold so it stays liquid.
    *If you smell almonds STOP breathing! Some people can't smell HCN though so open the bottle outside in a slight breeze.

Dfg don't lock this plz, I need the money.

Alright, I'll buy do we need to exchange paypal info or is there some other method of purchase I can use?

And how much can I buy?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Check your PM's.
  • edited January 2011
    Hello, I'm only looking for 600mg potassium cyanide I'm willing to pay 25 usd Plus shipping.
    You can e-mail me at [email protected]
  • edited January 2011
    Hello, I'm only looking for 600mg potassium cyanide I'm willing to pay 25 usd Plus shipping.

Saw right through that shit.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    ahahaha is this the same cyanide i remember?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    ahahaha is this the same cyanide i remember?
    Indeed
    Sold. A word of advice jared, don't post your facebook email. :facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^Take this to another thread, it's off topic.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    FATTYMcFUCKFACE

^ See.. like these useless fuckheads I just have no patience for. He went into Bad Ideas today, dropped a bunch of useless shitballs into some great threads which new visitors and members for Zoklet are reading right now, setting a poor impression for those ones as they consider joining, and he's back here to laugh about it as if it's a really funny thing. I sent a PM to the global mod to forum ban him from Bad Ideas, but incredibly, I was told the global mod couldn't handle that, but would warn the "member" and pass the info along to the admin.

We all know who the member is:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=123489&postcount=10

Is this your idea of moderating, where moderators and global moderators are basically powerless to act, and where known and deliberate spammers are given free reign to deface thread after thread without recompense? You expect me to actually deal with the likes of him by kind words and useless bitching? Think again.

Sorry Timmy, I'll try not to embarrass you in front of your friends again.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    FATTYMcFUCKFACE

^ See.. like these useless fuckheads I just have no patience for. He went into Bad Ideas today, dropped a bunch of useless shitballs into some great threads which new visitors and members for Zoklet are reading right now, setting a poor impression for those ones as they consider joining, and he's back here to laugh about it as if it's a really funny thing. I sent a PM to the global mod to forum ban him from Bad Ideas, but incredibly, I was told the global mod couldn't handle that, but would warn the "member" and pass the info along to the admin.

We all know who the member is:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=123489&postcount=10

Is this your idea of moderating, where moderators and global moderators are basically powerless to act, and where known and deliberate spammers are given free reign to deface thread after thread without recompense? You expect me to actually deal with the likes of him by kind words and useless bitching? Think again.

Your derailing this thread.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Closing this thread. Product SOLD
This discussion has been closed.