ITT: we talk shit to each other.

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
:mad: i'll go first.

you are a fuking faggot burn in hell you fat fuking jew!:angry:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    The very thought of you makes me vomit, you faggot full of bags of faggotry :angry:

burp.jpg
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    You're a nigger loving faggot full of niggerized Judaic faggotrys:o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Hmm, I am in a creative mood so I will not waste raping someone some new assholes but if you insist I can deviate from my creative path and take my Paki cock out and start buttfucking everyone in this soon to be faggot thread which for some reason is a bit..... pleasing.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hmm, I am in a creative mood so I will not waste raping someone some new assholes but if you insist I can deviate from my creative path and take my Paki cock out and start buttfucking everyone in this soon to be faggot thread which for some reason is a bit..... pleasing.

Start raping paki:angry:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    Blindbat is a dumbass, Mayberry is a ugly homosexual chink, :mad:ijuauna is a fucking loser pothead, Dfg is a camel fucking cumwhore for Muhammad and DirtySanchez is actually a nigger.
  • edited December 2010
    I think all you lice infested kitten fuckers should tie two forks to your flaccid scabreous manhoods and insert said forks into the nearest electrical outlet, thus electrically lobotomizing your primary cognitive centers, dickheads.
    C/O
    "so much hate, where the fuck is skulvin?, I feels a little trollish"
  • burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Dfg is my best friend in the whole wide world. I think he's a super dude!

The rest of you crave cock 24/7
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    ^ you are a fat fuck face . with a tiny cock. you loved to get ass rammed by DFG.