We need to have a serious discussion on paedophilia and age of consent laws

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
We need to have a serious discussion on paedophilia, age of consent laws and paedophiles themselves. In another thread I claimed this, and I'll stick by it; he vast majority of pedophiles are quiet, lonely, misunderstood and intelligent individuals who keep to themselves. Many do not even act on their thoughts, but merely fantasize about them. In contrast, the average woman is immodest, immoral, and so promiscuous as to make the most wretched whore of past centuries seem like a saintly paragon of virtue; they are ignorant, inferior, and utterly incapable of carrying on a meaningful conversation; and as I've proven throughout different threads on this forum. They are shallow (less than shallow as neitzsche put it) and care only about the size of your bank account; they are manipulative, cunning, and greedy, and view all relationships as a means of gaining money/power. They are frigid and passionless, also they are hateful sociopaths who enjoy ruining good mens lives.

Now I'd like to support my point that the majority of paedophiles merely fantasize and don't carry out any sexual action. A number of studies show that a majority of [highlight]child molesters[/highlight] are not preferentially attracted to prepubescent children or adolescents (hebophilia ephebophilia), and therefore are not paedophiles or ephebophiles. Most of these child molesters have sex with kids because of situations such as marital problems, alcoholism, or unavailability of adults.
Ames & Houson, 1990; Freund, 1981; Okami & Goldberg, 1992.
Howells, 1981; Sandfort, 1987.

http://www.aph.gov.au/Senate/committee/acc_ctte/completed_inquiries/pre1996/ncapedo/report/c02.htm#note66

These sources show us that the vast majority of sexual offences towards children are not carried out by paedophiles. The TV is perfectly happy to apply the word "paedophile" to whatever it thinks you will hate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia#Misuse_of_medical_terminology

All of this, despite the fact that only a small percentage of reported adult-child sexual interaction actually involves paedophiles, over a 1/4 of the subjects of 80 men self-reported pedophilic interest or exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equalled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli. The hypothesis that arousal to pedophilic stimuli is a function of general sexual arousability factors was supported in that pedophilic and adult heterosexual arousal were positively correlated, particularly in the physiological data. Subjects who were highly arousable, insofar as they were unable to voluntarily and completely inhibit their sexual arousal, were more sexually aroused by all stimuli than were subjects who were able to inhibit their sexual arousal. Thus, arousal to pedophilic stimuli does not necessarily correspond with pedophilic behavior.
- http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=2952575

Child molesters and rapists should not get off scott free, but concentrate on the time where those behaviors and the reality of a true paedophile are seperated. People need to focus more on the anti-social behavior behind molestation and rape and less on the intended target.

A rapist is a rapist regardless of the age of his victim. Just because one might choose a younger victim due to lower difficulty does not make him a paedophile.

http://www.ipce.info/newsletters/e_20/e_20_3a_pariah.htm
^^ Here is a good article on scapegoating of paedophiles, other than the ignorant use of the word "fascism", it's a good article. Here is a part I'd like to quote:
Although defined by the American Psychiatric Association as persons with a dominant sexual desire for pre-pubescent children, the pedophile tag now applies to any person who every entertained a sexual desire or had a sexual incident, however minor, with anyone under 18. In some circles, the term pedophile is now used to put down any older person who has an affair or shows interest in younger persons -- 35-year-olds, for instance, who "prey on" 20-year olds. By the early 2000s, pedophile had become morphed with the still broader "sex offender," with even mainstream media free to refer to the feared and hated class as "pervs" and "perps" and "deviants.

I have often found most paedophiles who are open about their orientation (such as those who were members of PIE- Paedophile Information Exchange) and those who write articles on the matter of paedophilia, to be highly intelligent people. Most unbiased information and statistics, that haven't been misinterpreted, support my view. A lot of people have tried to pass off paedophiles as having proven to have lower intelligence, this is in actual fact untrue.

Only one study examined the personalities of pedophiles rather than offenders using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI). It found no significant results. Eight of 10 studies of offenders found no significant profile.
- Okami & Goldberg, 1992.

Only three studies of pedophiles (rather than offenders) relevant to assessing the intelligence of pedophiles have been conducted. They found no significant difference in intelligence from the general population.
- Okami & Goldberg, 1992; Wilson & Cox, 1983.

Studies have found some offenders against children tend toward shyness, loneliness, low self-esteem, and isolation, but not in a significant way when compared with other types of offenders. In addition, such feelings may be the result of society’s reaction to them, rather than causes or characteristics of pedophilia.
- Langevin, 1983; Okami & Goldberg, 1992; Wilson & Cox, 1983.

"Brain Pathology in Pedophilic Offenders", Schiltz et al. looked at the brains of "paedophile" sex offenders. They consistently found decreased gray matter in certain parts of the right hemisphere, as well as structural changes in other parts of the brain that are related to sexual activity.

NOW... the problem with this is that the Toronto studies are shit and will be slanted, because its studies are solely on an incarcerated population that drew its pool from a "retard tank" for the bottom of the barrel within the system. Here is a decent review of some more credible literature, including mendelian inheritance study and CAT/MRI imaging.

The word pedophilia comes from the Greek: παῖς (paîs), meaning "child," and φιλία (philía), "friendly love" or "friendship",[5] though this literal meaning is considered inappropriate in modern times.[citation needed] The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) defines pedophilia as a "disorder of adult personality and behaviour" in which there is a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age.[6]
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Now we have feminism to blame for this being defined as a psychological disorder, as I'll probably explain later if this thread actually does lead to a discussion. Age of consent laws are inherently flawed, considering a retarded 18 year old can legally have sex and many people of consent age are irresponsible when it comes to having sex anyway, yet a child who wants and is sure they want to have sex and can say so, is not allowed.

They're physically prepared for sex in most cases at age 13, well even lower than that in a lot of cases; girls start puberty and develop a lot earlier than boys (around age 7-9),not taking into account other races such as negroid girls who start puberty earlier than caucasoids. Contrary to common misconceptions, there's no evidence that body fat mass or body fat distribution [highlight]triggers[/highlight] the onset of puberty. It can play a factor in development later.
We found no evidence that body fat mass or body fat distribution triggers the onset of puberty.
- http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/75/2/442

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-473584/Girls-entering-puberty-age--drugs-answer.html
http://kidshealth.org/parent/growth/growing/understanding_puberty.html#a_For_a_Girl
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/children/parents/parents-teens/445.html
http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/86/9/4183

If you're capable of giving birth then you're sexually mature- http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1883598,00.html
Paedophiles cover a broad age range. Those convicted tend to be older than other sex offenders. The median age at first conviction in the Kinsey Institute study was 34.5 years for heterosexual and 30.2 years for homosexual offenders (Gebhard et al 1965). The majority prefer either female or male children; a small proportion are interested in both boys and girls. The Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), an organisation of British paedophiles, surveyed its members and found that they were most attracted to girls aged 8-11 and boys aged 11-15 (O'Carroll 1980). It has been pointed out that this coincides with the age when childhood sexuality is most noticeable. Girls in particular enter a sexually quiescent period after this late childhood phase of activity.

Most children are definitely physiologically prepared for having sex at the age of 12. Most girls this age are already thinking about sex and dressing promiscuously, and this can be seen by taking a trip to any town centre or shopping centre. If children were not psychologically prepared to have sex, they would not develop sexual desires at a young age and the development of their sexual organs would occur much later. No one denies that most children have sex at ages 12-16, between themselves and sometimes and more often with older people, so why is it different if a man in his 30s weds or has sex with an adolescent, or a girl going through puberty? This was common behavior before the feminization of the West.

Most mothers would be having sex in a "natural" environment, and is when most girls in our society lose their virginity. Many males were rehearsing for battle at age eight when they layed with their soldiers, which we'd probably have been exposed to at age fifteen or so (average age during the bronze era was about seventeen). Child soldiery is also well-documented on this planet.

All over the world the age of consent varies, from the age of consent of 13 in countries like South Korea and Japan to 18 in some American states, 12 in Mexico; and in some countries like Saudi Arabia there is no age of consent at all.

Personally I think 12 is the ideal age. Maybe 10 at a push.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    I like my women like I like my whiskey, aged 12 years and mixed with coke.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    To be honest I would definitely fuck a 12 year old if given the opportunity. The fact that anything under 18 is illegal is fucked up. 12 is the youngest I'd be willing to go though. Also any man that claims he isn't attracted to young girls is lying out the ass.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Amen, but I do prefer young girls who are beautiful. Sex doesn't come to my mind when I see some rare beauty. I just want to be with her and share some moment with her. I hate when someone labels me as a pervert or pedo. Since according to their definition I am after them and at given time I would rape them. This is wrong and I don't support this in any way.

I will respond later with more content.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    I agree that the age of consent is complete bullshit. I say as long as you are capable of understanding sex, the possible consiquences therein, and are able to make the decision on your own then it is ok. However I am not particularly sexually attracted to youths. I'm not saying that when a sexy 14yo wearing something cute or provocative walks by I don't think "damn, I'd fuck the shit out if her" but if you put her next to an equally attractive 20yo I'm going to choose the latter for two reasons: 1. I think that I just prefer females closer to my age 2. The chances are better that the 20yo is more experienced which would make for better sex. On the flipside of that though; the 14yo is less likely to have an sti.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I was just reading excerpts from Simon Sheppard's book, The Tyranny of Ambiguity.
    (Page 94) "My last approach of the day was near the Bloemenmarkt (Flower Market). Two girls were walking in the opposite direction. One, the older, was large and unattractive but the other was a definite target. She was a little heavier than I would have preferred, about 14 and soft, with brown hair and a sweet face. I could fall in love with her for sure. I doubled back and sidled up beside her. "Hello" I smiled. Someone walked towards us and I moved aside to let them pass, then rejoined her. "Can I talk to you?" "Y..." "NO" shouted the one on the other side. She took the arm of the younger girl and forcefully led her forward, leaving me standing."

Now this makes sense, since it is also an occurrence with women who are of the age of consent. A woman values the opinions of her friend’s more than anything else in the world (besides money). Nothing matters to her more than what other women are thinking... It's like keeping up with the Jones'. If you give her friends lots of attention and get everyone having a good time then you'll do okay and have no nagging in your ear. If one woman is feeling different than the others, or left out then she will drag them away. They'll usually all follow like the sheep they are. Men seldom behave in this manner.

Women are very jealous and nasty creatures. This jealousy is seen in Sheppard's part of the book which I've quoted. This is what I believe a certain portion of the hate towards paedophiles, hebophiles and ephebophiles is based in; feminist jealousy. No one wants a dried up and callous, batshit insane and superficial, money-grubbing frigid cunt.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I figured I would just address a couple more misconceptions on the topic of paedophilia, the feminist myths that are pushed.

Children are innocent and need to be protected
    This one is complete bullshit. Humans are the most naturally evil animals on the planet, they'll do anything to entertain their curiosity. Children especially; they are bullies, animal abusers, liars, thiefs, cheats, pathologically selfish, intimidate old age pensioners, they are only second to women in being the most evil humans on the planet. What saves them, as opposed to women, is that children have character. The concept of childhood innocence and the idea that "the children are our future" has been pushed so much that we are in a society that worships women and children. When little girls are playing with dolls pretending to be mothers and house holders as Barbie as they kiss and wave Ken off to work is them rehearsing for motherhood to come. Most mothers would be having sex in a "natural" environment at the ages of 10-13 years old, and is when most girls in our society lose their virginity. It goes for males who are rehearsing for battle at age eight when they play with their tin soldiers, battle is something which we'd probably have been exposed to at age fifteen or so (average age during the bronze era was about seventeen). Child soldiery is also still well-documented on this planet.

As far as that "children are the future" way of thinking, here is an interesting article.
    Why Young Adults Feel So Entitled

Paedophilic relationships are psychologically harmful to children
    It is the guilt trip of society that causes harm to perfectly good relationships. The child being looked down on as "that girl", that "poor, abused and dirtied girl", even "taken advantage of" or "raped", even when it isn't the case. Everyone talking and involing themselves in something which is non of their business. Making the child feel like rubbish, as if they were wrong to love someone and make love with someone. What I'm talking about is sexually mature humans have sex with one another. Most five year olds are not sexually mature and it could be harmful, this is what genuine paedophiles want to avoid, harming young children.

The word "abuse" is becoming overused and just another buzzword which is inaccurate to invoke emotion, just like the word "paedophile" has. in the "Child Abuse Accomodation Syndrome" model of the "ritual abuse panic" starting circa 1980 and continuing throughout the 1990s, those who "disclosed" state-defined "sexual abuse" in the coercive interrogation models - which included and encouraged leading questions, discarding of "wrong" answers, promises of reward for "right" answers, and the continuation of incarceration of the child "victim" under high-pressure interrogation techniques until the "right" answers had been "disclosed"
    - 75% of "victims" retract their testimony upon leaving state care

When you think about it, consensual sex and bonding as opposed to being continually abused, looked down upon and told they were "damaged" and "ruined" while being coerced to give the "right" answers seems very mild, does it not? Things that didn't happen (abuse) is obviously NOT going to be the cause of any scarred psychological effect. Being forced to be locked in a room with a person who tells you how horrible what they told you to say is and how ruined you are is more likely to. As is the locking up and taking away of the child's said friend or partner.
    the therapist or interviewer must ask direct, leading questions, and ask them repeatedly until the child discloses abuse
    Quote from the same religious tolerance link.

Why do the government and media benefit from this? The budget increases. The police's and fed's budgets were HUGE after the "satanic panic," "stranger abduction," and "the internet scare" promotions. A similar thing happens in the drug war, where "addiction counselors" are court-ordered and must be selected from an "approved" list supplied by the state, a simple coercion of commerce on a "kickback" scheme for inclusion. You can make a paying client out of ANYBODY. "Victims of child abuse" are just easy targets to pick, and if they deny being abused then they can just be "counselled" over and over until they jusdt give in and say they were abused, because they were told so often that they were.

Children have no sexuality
    [HIGHLIGHT]Grade A, feminist bullshit![/HIGHLIGHT] Out of what I believe to be jealousy, as I touche don a little bit earlier in this thread.

This article alone refutes that idiocy
    So does this one ...
    and this one!

We also then have genital play, which is a common early childhood behavior of genital exploration which is distinct from autoerotic stimulation. A behavior which is part of a normative period of children exploring all of their bodies, with some psychologists suggesting that genital play is a sign of healthy psychosexual development.
    http://muextension.missouri.edu/xplor/hesguide/humanrel/gh6002.htm
    Though genital play may rarely evolve directly into masturbation, the behavior is sometimes misinterpreted directly as masturbation by adults. Genital play usually manifests in boys between six-seven months of age; and in girls at ten-eleven months.[2] It may take place in groups, and sometimes utilizing inanimate objects such as dolls.[3] It may continue, most often in boys, through the fifth year. There is then most commonly a sexual latency period between genital play and the onset of typically adolescent behaviors such as masturbation.[4]
    References
    * The Vital Touch: How Intimate Contact with Your Baby Leads to Happier, Healthier Development By Sharon Heller
    * Modern Psychoanalysis: New Directions and Perspectives By Judd Marmor

2. ^ "Human Sexuality and its problems" by Jon D. Bancroft
    3. ^ "Human Sexuality and its problems" by Jon D. Bancroft
    4. ^ North Carolina Dept. of Health and Human Services online publications

Sigmund Freud's psychosexual development theories are still worth a look at, for interest's sake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosexual_development
    Also a look at this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_psychology

I'd just like to post this as well:
    The term early childhood may cover up through ages four, five, or six, depending on the focus of the particular researcher or commentator. During this period,

* Children are often curious about where babies come from.[11]
    * Children may explore other children's and adults' bodies out of curiosity.[11]
    * By age four, children may show significant attachment to the opposite-sex parent.[11]
    * Children begin to have a sense of modesty and of the difference between private and public behavior.[11]
    * For many children, genital touching increases, especially when they are tired or upset.[11]
    * Some generally-accepted prescriptions (American) are that during this period children should learn:
    o That touching their sex organs is normal, and to seek privacy when they want to touch their sex organs for pleasure.[12]
    o The biological differences between males and females, and how babies are made.[12]
    o That the child's body belongs to himself or herself, and how to say "no" to unwanted touching.[12]
    o The correct terms for sexual body parts, and how to talk about all their body parts without feeling "naughty".[12]
    o To learn and understand how to accept their appearances and their desires.
    # ↑ a b c d e f g h http://muextension.missouri.edu/xplor/hesguide/humanrel/gh6002.htm
    # ↑ a b c d e f g h i j http://www.plannedparenthood.org/educational-resources/for-parents/human-sexuality-what-children-need-to-know.htm Human Sexuality — What Children Need to Know and When They Need to Know It, Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Out of all of the studies of sciences, I don't beleive there's anything less complex than "rub the bits that feel good," "and your bits with mine". Sex is the most simple activity in the whole wide world.

I could keep going, but I'll just stop here for now.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited December 2010
    I'm going to read this later, but I completely agree with the OP from the little I've skimmed.

I think there should be some discussion on statutory rape, and what a load of shit it is. My views are rather basic on it. If the law cannot be changed, at least change the name. Consensual sex is not rape, no matter what you think, I don't believe that label should be there.

And the cases of boyfriend/girlfriend, who are 17/17, sex is fine. As soon as one turns 18 (in some areas), it becomes statutory rape and one of them gets put on sex offender list.

Or the little girls who sent pictures of themselves to classmates and got charged with producing child porn. They are underage themselfs, yet they are on the list of sex offenders. What a fucked up world we live in.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't know how I feel about the age of consent laws I consider most people adults until they are able to drive, being able to drive is kind of something a adult would do, because you wouldn't let a kid drive.

And technically isn't a girl officially a woman until she has her first period, because that's nature's way of saying you can now get pregnant and start having a family. That's probably why you seen a lot of guys back in the 1800's marrying girls youngs.

I don't know how I feel about fucking a girl who's younger than 14, it seems like you'd be doing more damage to her mentally. But I can kind of see why someone would want a younger girl she would be fresher, and more innocent, and you wouldn't have to worry about any diseases. I think the negatives out weigh the positives though.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    This thread is total shit.
  • edited February 2011
    This thread is total shit.

Ask a mod to move it to PLRC then.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited March 2011
    I think the age of consent should be dropped to 16 at the youngest.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    starfox223 wrote: »
    I think the age of consent should be dropped to 16 at the youngest.

Depending where you are, it is 16. Some parts of Mexico have it at 9 or so.