Colbert Says Jesus Was a Liberal Democrat

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/368914/december-16-2010/jesus-is-a-liberal-democrat?xrs=share_fb

I lawl'd pretty hard. Colbert really went after Bill O'Reilly and republicans in a direct way.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Colbert never ceases to amaze me :hai: He's so much funnier than Jon Stewart and Bill Maher.

Jon Liebowitz which is Stewarts real name and Bill Maher are both retarded kikes. Fuck both of them
  • edited December 2010
    Trollolololo-
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2010
    Tintin was a nazi.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited December 2010
    Colbert never ceases to amaze me :hai: He's so much funnier than Jon Stewart and Bill Maher.

False... On the Stewart account anyway.

Jon Stewart has changed in the last few years though, there is much more actual news there than there used to be, then he rips it with satire.

I really enjoy The Daily show. Most of Colbert is good, but sometimes it's just uncomfortable as shit to watch.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    False... On the Stewart account anyway.

Jon Stewart has changed in the last few years though, there is much more actual news there than there used to be, then he rips it with satire.

I really enjoy The Daily show. Most of Colbert is good, but sometimes it's just uncomfortable as shit to watch.

Agreed. Stewart is consistently funnier than Colbert, although Colbert does have his own moments of win. I'd rather watch Stewart on any given day. It's also true his style has changed. I remember watching 6 or so years ago and it was way different. He seems like he has more of an agenda now, like maybe he realized somewhere along the way that he actually does have some influence and he wants to change shit. Or maybe he wanted to have a bigger audience.

As for Colbert, I remember when he first started. Fuck he was awkward and not funny at all. He's certainly found his voice and improved a ton.

As for Bill Maher, I have to respect him for making Religulous. His movie was a giant trollfest. I agree with him on some issues, and I think he's pretty lulzy, especially when he shows up on O'Reilly's show. Maher isn't even really a jew either, despite his mother being jewish. The whole "half jewish" thing is retarded. The guy is non-religious.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited December 2010
    Jon Stewart gets my vote because of his rip on Crossfire(an epic rape) and the few times on Bill O'Reily. I Love Jon because he is a witty, smart, vicious mother fucker on and off the Camera. Crossfire was a great example of him just raping completely without a prompter. It excentuates why he is an intellectual

He is vicious these days, and violent in attacks on 'Publicans and the dems. And he always has my buddy David Sedaris on when he releases a book :)

Jon Stewart has simply transitioned in to a respectable, and noteworthy commentator on social agendas. I guess I would say he has picked up a serious, angry side to him these days within his own satire. .

EDIT: That is also why this guy is going to be remembered as a major part of our current generation. In 50 years we will most likely look back at Jon Stewart as a Johnny Carson/Walter Concrite. This man has really been a major part of our generation, and will continue to be so for awhile I think.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Agreed. Stewart is consistently funnier than Colbert, although Colbert does have his own moments of win. I'd rather watch Stewart on any given day. It's also true his style has changed. I remember watching 6 or so years ago and it was way different. He seems like he has more of an agenda now, like maybe he realized somewhere along the way that he actually does have some influence and he wants to change shit. Or maybe he wanted to have a bigger audience.

As for Colbert, I remember when he first started. Fuck he was awkward and not funny at all. He's certainly found his voice and improved a ton.

As for Bill Maher, I have to respect him for making Religulous. His movie was a giant trollfest. I agree with him on some issues, and I think he's pretty lulzy, especially when he shows up on O'Reilly's show. Maher isn't even really a jew either, despite his mother being jewish. The whole "half jewish" thing is retarded. The guy is non-religious.

I'd never heard of it until this post but I decided to download Religulous and watched it last night. I gained a new respect for Bill Maher. The beaner who claimed to be Christ was especially lulzy. But yes in this movie was a massive trollfest.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'd never heard of it until this post but I decided to download Religulous and watched it last night. I gained a new respect for Bill Maher. The beaner who claimed to be Christ was especially lulzy. But yes in this movie was a massive trollfest.

That puerto rican dude is FAMOUS AS FUCK in latin america. I think he used to go on tour or something, because I heard about him in Mexico and Central America when I was there. That dude is trollin everyone and getting really rich from it.

Maher really pissed off a LOT of people with Religulous. Even though it's a pretty poor documentary as far as being impartial (it's not), it's lulzy that he goes around trolling everyone and confronting them with inconsistencies in the bible and really with the hypocrisy of their beliefs.

You should make a thread on Religulous :o