ATTN: shockshockshock We're Here to Help You

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
You're fail, but I'm going to explain this anyway.

If you don't have money for law school, spending money on non-essential shit is a very dumb thing to do. Instead of spending $20/month, you could have saved $20/month and put it toward anything law school-related, like saving for a laptop. Instead, you chose to get scammed by some guy taking your money for advice you could have gotten from any self help book at your public library or any of the thousands of ebooks and audiobooks available for download on the internet.

You assume you needed to pay for advice. You also assume that other advice would not have achieved the same effect.

Instead of looking for free solutions, you wasted your money. It doesn't matter that you wasted $20/month. Any amount you spent that wasn't put towards your goal was money ill spent.

Furthermore, since you aren't posting your shit here, you aren't helping out others who might benefit from what you've learned. Instead of sharing anything you learned, you've merely told other people to fork over money.

That is not how totse works.

Comments

• D7D7 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Please delete this thread of mine. It was a mistake to post it here on &Totse. I believed that it would be recieved well however I personally do not care for the slander and disrespect that I encountered in my efforts to be of assistance to other people here that call this forum 'home'... so to speak :).

I request that you delete this entire thread asap please. I appreciate you doing this for me.

Thank you very much for your time.

You don't have to delete it or something, I too make stupid thread or post. They are not mad at you or something. Based on your description the motivation site that you mention is really similar to the Secret (Book) concept which you can borrow elsewhere for free.

I personally don't mind people spending stuff on things people like but this kind of motivational thing is easy to get for free and that's the point they are trying to make.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    OP, look don't get mad or upset about it. This is nothing, honestly I got raped for much less things on Totse. We're not angry at you, we just want you to open your eyes. That book didn't help you. You helped yourself. You had the potential which you neglected. You don't need to spend money to get motivated.

Hell, I sure we could motivate you better to do something. We're here to help you man. Sure our methods are extreme but they work. So, trust yourself and don't waste money on petty scams. You have the potential to do things and no one needs to TELL YOU THAT, YOU SHOULD KNOW IT.

<3

Oh no need to delete this thread. Just learn from your mistakes man.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I moved the posts from his thread to this thread. We're not mocking you. Just teaching you how Totse works :).