I, have decided to post here.

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Yes, I will now grace you all with my presence, as I am sure you have ALL been waiting for me! :O

But really, I am making sure I'm registered so in the future when some of the starting kinks are worked out I can already be part of the community, so unless the admin decides to give me the mod position zok refuses to give me, I bid farewell.

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome! Read my sig nigger.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    Welcome! Read my sig nigger.

Thanks, I actually kinda like it here. It's kinda like totse is back. I can't wait for it to pick up steam.
  • edited July 2010
    Great to have you here! Things will pick up soon... we've already been growing pretty steadily. Just keep posting and giving us your ideas. The best part about this place is we actually encourage freedom of speech, and we only mod spammers or bots. Pretty much anything you have to say is fair game...

Oh, and if you want to help out it'd be cool if you put totse.info/bbs in your signature over at Zoklet. We've been advertising all over but most of our more known members come from &Z and we want to get as many of them as possible to come check it out. Thanks!
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome, chosen one.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Welcome brah [bro]. It's good to have you here. You will need to work for the mod position :). Just contribute honestly and I am sure users will recommend you. We're all family here so don't worry about a thing.
  • edited July 2010
    Welcome, welcome. You don't know me, but that doesn't matter - enjoy your stay.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You probably dont remember me, I was mostly a lurker, but I chilled on totse from tsunoobie '04 onwards, nice to see you back.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Cool, actually post tho! Where would totse be if everybody waited until it was going full swing to start posting, lol
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome, glad to see your here.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome.