The Things I Hate

homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I am in a rambling mood so...

I hate my country declared its independence in 1776 for the right to govern itself but yet today we govern everyone else

I hate that someone many years ago decided to put a period after a sentence and decided that was the "correct" way to do things but if I do it differently I'm wrong.

I hate that everyone in the world is so fucking greedy these days, Companies used to make good reliable products but now its just about maximizing profits

I hate I have to take a foreign language in school

I hate the intelligence level of so many people I know

I hate explaining myself I give people to much credit to understand where I'm coming from

I hate that I don't have health insurance and doctors are allowed to charge such ridiculous prices because they went to school for 8 years

I hate a lot of society in general because there suppose to be an actual way I'm suppose to conduct myself

I hate when people bad mouth other people for no particular reason, I mean everyone gossips now and again but some people take it to another level

I hate gasoline and all the other ridiculous taxes

I hate people on welfare who refuse to work because they know they can just live off the government

I hate we have the technology to be able create light bulbs that will never burn out but if that happens then no one needs to buy them anymore which means no profits

I hate that a lot of people don't know who Nikola Tesla is

I hate that all the foods that taste great are usually horrible for your body

I hate the police sometimes

I hate people who don't have a sense of humor

I hate border hoppers

I hate politics

I hate when large corporations step on the little guy

I hate I can't have an avatar until I'm a "regular"

I hate I'm now allowed to own guns anymore (felony)

I hate that I'll probably never be able to visit outer space

I hate that I'll die one day and never know how everything went down

I hate how so much music today (MTV) isn't even written by the artist or it is but just some shitty catchy tune to make money

I hate advertisement's everywhere I look

I hate how smoking tobacco is starting to become banned or non existent to places I enjoy going

I hate freedom.. Because all freedom really consists of is the fear of prosecution or the excitement of reward

I hate when I used to hear people say george bush was such a bad president but when I would ask.. What did he do that was so bad? and the person replys welll he uhhh ummm you know uhhhhmmmm he.... well.... I'm not sure I'm just a trendy faggot

And I probably hate you

I hate that I could go on and on about the things I hate

I hate that I know I'm guilty of a lot of things I despise

Luckily admist all of that whether you believe it or I don't have to hard of a time seeing the actual good in people. There's 20 things I could hate about someone but If I find a few good things then we could probably become friends

HateTML.jpg

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Punctuation allows for us to communicate properly via the written word. Without punctuation, we'd use textspeak bullshit for everything, and the inherent beauty and function of written language would be lost.

If you need help learning about grammar, consult Cunning Linguists. I'll be glad to help you learn.

Also, it's advertisements, not advertisement's. Don't add an apostrophe for plural words. Apostrophes are for contractions and to show possession.
  • edited December 2010
    fanglekai is the grammar master. I'd write more but I can't be fucked, TOTSE FTW and shit.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Punctuation allows for us to communicate properly via the written word. Without punctuation, we'd use textspeak bullshit for everything, and the inherent beauty and function of written language would be lost.

If you need help learning about grammar, consult Cunning Linguists. I'll be glad to help you learn.

Also, it's advertisements, not advertisement's. Don't add an apostrophe for plural words. Apostrophes are for contractions and to show possession.

You missed the point or you proved it rather
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    cwutidid lawl :o:o:o:o:o

i luv irony and self-fulfilling prophecies :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I hate you. It's Christmas, the day of goodwill to all mankind, but I still find it in myself to hate you.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    You said you hate Mayberrys avatar:mad: His avatar is win.