CMS images

edited December 2010 in Help and Suggestions
We have an image uploader on the CMS which can be used for all of our CMS images, but there are still a LOAD of pictures from photobucket sitting around. If one of these image sharing sites fucks up or goes offline, our pictures will all disappear.

I think we need to go through the CMS and change all the pictures to ones which have been uploaded to the server, right?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    We should :(. I am a bit exhausted but if someone can zip all the pictures I can upload them all in bulk and make thingd easier for everyone
  • edited December 2010
    So, you want someone to just put every image into a ZIP folder? How will you know where they all belong and in which guide? xD
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    So, you want someone to just put every image into a ZIP folder? How will you know where they all belong and in which guide? xD

Nah, I was referring to the old images or you can manually upload them.
  • edited December 2010
    Ah alright, well I could get started on adding some images to the ZIP, then I could add them a little later. Not now though, with old people.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I've already uploaded all the pictures in the articles I've put up :)
  • edited December 2010
    You're too good, Mayberry. I'd have done all the one's which I uploaded but there's so fucking many of them. I've still got a LOT of uploading to do.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'll give you a hand after the weekend ;)