Finding Someone

kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
How would one go about finding someone online? Or rather the truth about them anyway.
I mean you can do a cursory search and you may get a few results but lets say you want to dig deeper what would be the best way going about it?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Try this for a start - http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=4899

As for going deeper... How deep are you looking to go? You can only really start with the basic information and work from there. Do they even have much of an online presence?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    It really depends on the person. If they're not someone who uses the internet a lot, you'll need to look elsewhere. It also depends on what information you have to start with. Maybe post what you have and we can work on it together :p
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited January 2011
    Cheers for the help so far I'll what I can dig up first and if I fail I'll ask for a hand I don't really want to waste your time..

Once again cheers I'll let you know how I get on :D
  • edited January 2011
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    Cheers for the help so far I'll what I can dig up first and if I fail I'll ask for a hand I don't really want to waste your time..

Once again cheers I'll let you know how I get on :D

Glad to offer a helping hand to a Totsean who needs it. Don't feel as though you're wasting anyones time, just be sure to do a good job doing whatever you're planning on doing.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    No time wasted. We all love dox :D