DFG Questions

homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So you're really from pakistan?

How come your the first pakistani I ever met on the internet?

Where about in pakistan from you from?

Have you ever met any terrorists or taliban? (stupid american question?)

Ever been to Iran?

How many people do you know that hate americans?

Why do they hate americans?

How much of pakistan is in poverty?

Is there age restriction on alcohol or tobacco?

Why is your english so good?

Do pakistani women shave?

What is the name of your currency?

Can you get me an autograph from osama bin laden? (joke) :D

Does your country have public executions?

Is there a war on drug control?

What kind of government does pakistan have?

Does clean drinking water come from your home?

Is it hard to find employment?

Ever seen someone get murdered? or drastically beaten within an inch of life?

I think thats about it for now ;)

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    So you're really from pakistan?
    Yes, I was born in Pakistan and except for Saudi Arabia I haven't ventured outside.

How come your the first pakistani I ever met on the internet?
    Well, I was a Totsean and that made me special. I had issues with things but gradually I learned things and used Internet like it was intended to be used.

Where about in pakistan from you from?
    Punjab :), can't say more.

Have you ever met any terrorists or taliban? (stupid american question?)
    Yeah, I met a few but they were idiots IMO and honestly every person you meet in Pakistan could be a potential terrorist. We're fundamentalist and that makes us dangerous.
    Ever been to Iran?

Nope, I don't intend to visit that place.

How many people do you know that hate americans?
    Well, they used to hate them in the past. But nowadays they're worried about surviving. No one really hates America. It's just a media game.

Why do they hate americans?
    Blame the media. Since America bombs Islamic countries, they're religiously motivated to oppose them, they don't think logically btw. Common sense isn't common here.

How much of pakistan is in poverty?
    The rate rises each year. As the inflation rise the poverty line goes up. Can't really guess the numbers but it's quite high compared to other countries.

Is there age restriction on alcohol or tobacco?
    18 for Ciggs and 16+ for tobacco but no one gives a fuck about it. Alcohol is forbidden in the open but if you have money you can get it.

Why is your english so good?
    I read a lot [tech reviews etc]. My written English is good but when it comes to spoken :( I don't really get enough practice.

Do pakistani women shave?
    According to Islam they should but some women are different. So, don't expect a shaven pussy in Pakistan.

What is the name of your currency?
    rupee or PKR.

Can you get me an autograph from osama bin laden? (joke) :D
    Nah, but I can fake it.

Does your country have public executions?
    Iran and Saudi Arabia does. In Pakistan you rarely see that.

Is there a war on drug control?
    There are NGO's working on it but they're just filling their pockets. In reality no one gives a shit.

What kind of government does pakistan have?
    Democratic. But don't be fooled. The elected leaders are corrupt and mostly work with mafia groups.

Does clean drinking water come from your home?
    Underground well, Dams etc.

Is it hard to find employment?
    Not if you have contacts or talent, otherwise yes.

Ever seen someone get murdered? or drastically beaten within an inch of life?

Yep, but not IRL. Unlike others I am immune to Spectator Effect. If something happens I am the one taking change of things. I have done this many times. It's kind instinct, you see something happen everything slows down and you just jump in the middle of things and command people.

I think thats about it for now ;)

There :)
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    You say youve been to Saudi Arabia. Was that for the Hajj?

Are there any punjabi rappers that dont sound retarded?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    You say youve been to Saudi Arabia. Was that for the Hajj?
    Nah, Umrah

Are there any punjabi rappers that dont sound retarded?

They all sound retarded. Most of the them are Sikh and they belong to India. Pakistani don't rap that well.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sounds fun I want to move to Pakistain.. Is the sand more sandy on the other side?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Sounds fun I want to move to Pakistain.. Is the sand more sandy on the other side?

In Cities you won't find any Sand. Only in regions like:

[map]37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.089971,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Pakistan&ll=32.041259,70.780792&spn=0.215648,0.308647&t=h&z=12[/map]

Just use the map and view the terrain.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Do you believe that the Kashmir is rightfully Pakistans?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Do you believe that the Kashmir is rightfully Pakistans?

Technically it should fall into Pakistan zone but in reality they just want to create and independent state and neither Pakistan or India would go with that. So, they end up getting raped from time to time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Pakistan actually doesn't sound too bad but i still wouldn't pick it to vacation to anytime soon :p

It's not a vacation spot. India might be but Pakistan needs more BUTT fucking.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    One more question. You said your from Punjab so that mean you're an Indian and not Arab? Also I found a video of you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    It's a bit difficult to tell. I have to dig my family history to see which side I resemble the most to, but in reality I am a blend of different races. I am quite sure I don't fall in the Indian category and I was born in Punjab which is a province. I didn't mention the City. You need to know the birth place and family history to accurately tell my past history.
  • edited January 2011
    LOL@ you doing the hajj
    I can just picture you jacking off to memories of your black rock PROTIP IT'S AN METEORITE, NOT A PIECE OF PARADISE.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    I'll bet Dfg is apart of one of this Pakistani Christian minorities.
  • edited January 2011

He must be the only Pakistani Christian who goes to Friday prayers and the hajj then.
  • edited January 2011
    In Canada there are many Sikhs that promote the formation of a Sikh homeland in Punjab. They raise funds, and put pictures of their terrorist martyrs and heroes on Dwali floats.
    Do you see this ever happening?
    Is there popular support among Sikh fundamentalists in Punjab?
    Are Sikhs as persecuted there as they claim to be?

C/O
    "Something tells me we might both see a lot of turbans on the bus"
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited January 2011
    I was on your border but I wasn't allowed in :(

Racists :P
  • edited January 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »

I'm sure Pakistan has enough semiliterate inbreds whose only bankable skills are the handling of automatic weaponry and Humvee repair.
    edited January 2011
    I'm sure Pakistan has enough semiliterate inbreds whose only bankable skills are the handling of automatic weaponry and Humvee repair.

I didn't repair humvee's. HAR HARRRR.

But for cerals. Can't we just be buddies? I'll chat with you all dirty, and act like a farm animal all you want over web chat. Like the good ole' days. Come on man. Don't shut me out just because I closed you down last time. I still have feelings for you baby. :sad:
  • edited January 2011
    I didn't repair humvee's. HAR HARRRR.

But for cerals. Can't we just be buddies? I'll chat with you all dirty, and act like a farm animal all you want over web chat. Like the good ole' days. Come on man. Don't shut me out just because I closed you down last time. I still have feelings for you baby. :sad:

Is that what the Marines made you do for them?
    edited January 2011
    Is that what the Marines made you do for them?

Remember our love? :( Why be so dismissive in public? :(

Are you embarassed by our love? :sad:
  • edited January 2011
    No no, acid drop, you have it all wrong, fatty likes a butch approach. Cuddling is what he does to his distended colon after chaining himself to a lamp post in bum town, wearing nothing but butless chaps and a sign saying "have at er' boys, just don't tell my mom". Ya gotta be firm with the guy, ya know? He appreciates that.
    Now come over here and suck my taint hairs fatty, yeah thats it, clean off the willnots with your teeth. Now nibble my sack a little you misanthropic faggot. Okay, I'm done, clean up the mess and get me beer, lock the fucking door on your way out.

C/O
    "1 2 3 4, I declare troll war"
    edited January 2011

C/O
    "1 2 3 4, I declare troll war"

Meh. Just come over to my forumz. He loves trolling me. I'm just waiting for something special to reoccur. Shouldn't take over 4 days. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    Meh. Just come over to my forumz. He loves trolling me. I'm just waiting for something special to reoccur. Shouldn't take over 4 days. ;)

True, we should start a pool, I put up a mickey of Royal Reserve and say he is banned again within ..... 6 days.
  • edited January 2011
    Alcohol is forbidden...

:eek:

Holy fuck that must suck...
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    Do you consider yourself muslim?
  • edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    Do you consider yourself muslim?

Well, I consider a Muslim in the most simplest sense. I believe in an Entity that controls everything, I believe in good and bad and I agree with Quran and teaching of Holy Prophet but I don't take them that seriously as others do. Sure, they're quite unique when it comes to their teachings but civilization has existed for so long and once you start reading about History you really do start to question things.

In short, I am Muslim because I don't have another alternative to the religion when living in Pakistan. But I do remain neutral on the Internet, meaning I don't have a religion when I posting on Totse. There is just good and bad and huge gray area where I swim from time to time.

Oh, btw if you're wondering why I am NOT using my account it's because I am self banned from using Totse till 12:45 AM PST. So, I am not using my main account and just replying using guest mode. The ban was placed after TDR was banned for 24 hours and since it would be bad if the other party wasn't punished I decided to do the right thing and ban myself. Technically I can't ban myself so, I had to avoid using it. I have floods of threads to post with new torrents and movies but I will have to wait for 8 hours before I can do that.

p.s: I HATE THE CAPCHA
  • edited January 2011
    :eek:

Holy fuck that must suck...

Well, it doesn't suck that much considering I never drank or did drugs. So, I am pretty happy WITHOUT it.
  • edited January 2011

nah, I don't trade one religion for another. Religion kinda restricts your thinking. And I love free thought. Plus, the good and bad comes within you. It all depends on your teaches and moral codes. The more you educate yourself the better your chances of doing good. Adding the bit of heaven and hell is an incentive but in reality you don't need that. You just need to accept life and dead and make most of it.

I am not saying Islam and Christianity is bad. It's just people always get so mad about it they lose focus of the inner core. They focus on war and doing this and that without caring for others and being human. Instead they all turned into Animals preached by Priests or Mullah's who have little or no understanding about the world and there views are always narrow. Instead of thinking logically they get ego boost and name anything that moves evil because they can't understand it or they just fear it.

Hell, even if an Alien just landed right now, half the world would be fighting over his fucking religion.
  • edited January 2011

Nah, they just didn't want your white ass in there. You might get kidnapped for worse. Plus, you need a passport to go in and in regions were Military is in control you really can't go in when you're an American Soldier. Same would happen if I tried doing that.
  • edited January 2011
    Well, I consider a Muslim in the most simplest sense. I believe in an Entity that controls everything, I believe in good and bad and I agree with Quran and teaching of Holy Prophet but I don't take them that seriously as others do. Sure, they're quite unique when it comes to their teachings but civilization has existed for so long and once you start reading about History you really do start to question things.

In short, I am Muslim because I don't have another alternative to the religion when living in Pakistan. But I do remain neutral on the Internet, meaning I don't have a religion when I posting on Totse. There is just good and bad and huge gray area where I swim from time to time.

Oh, btw if you're wondering why I am NOT using my account it's because I am self banned from using Totse till 12:45 AM PST. So, I am not using my main account and just replying using guest mode. The ban was placed after TDR was banned for 24 hours and since it would be bad if the other party wasn't punished I decided to do the right thing and ban myself. Technically I can't ban myself so, I had to avoid using it. I have floods of threads to post with new torrents and movies but I will have to wait for 8 hours before I can do that.

Terrorist piece of shit go strap some bombs to yourself and get shot by an American or Israeli soldier.
  • edited January 2011

LOL @ your premeditated moderator power abuse. The mudslime may discriminate against antijizzlamic activists such as myself but at the bare minimum at least he's consistent when it comes to abuse of powers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011

Well, it doesn't suck that much considering I never drank or did drugs. So, I am pretty happy WITHOUT it.
    nah, I don't trade one religion for another. Religion kinda restricts your thinking. And I love free thought. Plus, the good and bad comes within you. It all depends on your teaches and moral codes. The more you educate yourself the better your chances of doing good. Adding the bit of heaven and hell is an incentive but in reality you don't need that. You just need to accept life and dead and make most of it.

I am not saying Islam and Christianity is bad. It's just people always get so mad about it they lose focus of the inner core. They focus on war and doing this and that without caring for others and being human. Instead they all turned into Animals preached by Priests or Mullah's who have little or no understanding about the world and there views are always narrow. Instead of thinking logically they get ego boost and name anything that moves evil because they can't understand it or they just fear it.

Hell, even if an Alien just landed right now, half the world would be fighting over his fucking religion.
    Nah, they just didn't want your white ass in there. You might get kidnapped for worse. Plus, you need a passport to go in and in regions were Military is in control you really can't go in when you're an American Soldier. Same would happen if I tried doing that.
    3char :)
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Would you recommend moving to Pakistan? I'm thinking about it.. Tired of snow