im quitting my job

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
fuking assholes . this fuking sucks i'm the most qualified person for the job and they didn't give me an interview. my manager has been asking the other manager to get me an interview for this one position and i didn't even get a fuking chance to prove im the top person for the job.:mad: instead they're interviewing a bunch of fuking newbs and a druggy that don't know how to do the fuking job :angry::angry: ... if they dont interview me im out of that shit hole.

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Stupid thing to do. Your chance is probably just around the next corner, and you're throwing it all away on a bad horse. Momentary satisfaction is seldom profitable.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    fuking assholes . this fuking sucks i'm the most qualified person for the job and they didn't give me an 'audition'. my pimp has been asking the other pimp to get me an 'audition' for this one position (lol) and i didn't even get a fuck to prove im the on top person for the job.:mad: instead they're 'auditioning' a bunch of fuking newbs and a druggy that don't know how to do the fuking job :angry::angry: ... if they dont 'audition' me im out of that shit hole (literally).

fix'd, yw.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    Where did you work?

retail.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    fix'd, yw.

this made me Lol:hai:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I feel like I would like to work in retail. I would just kind of roam around and not do shit all day.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I feel like I would like to work in retail. I would just kind of roam around and not do shit all day.

fired.jpg
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Best job around is smash and grabs. Can do it for a living if you do it right, alarms or not. Only really need to hit 10 times a year, too. Live easy, live the high life... if they finally get you it's 6 months or so... easy living as well. Other than that, you end up working like a fucking dog for some thankless piece of shit at very little pay, always just trying to keep your head above water, always just making by. Gotta be sly and use the brains God gave you to stay alive in this cruel, cruel world.