Change the meta tags, and fix the cms!!

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
trSSz.png

Unicode description:
Read ✱ Know ✱ Do

we also need a better way of organizing text files. Here's my plan: we could have 6 categories, and <== those tabs would link to regular webpages (css and html). On these pages we would have subcategory links. Each CMS post is tagged with one of these subcategories, and those links would be searches on the CMS for that tag. That means no vanity/username tags. we chose from a set list of tags, and the subcategory links are searches to those tags. One tag per article.

The searches can either be google ones or some built in CMS thing, but the search result page would have only titles and maybe a short description, no images that take up the whole page. A custom google would search would be best IMO.

Comments

• HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Well, You could always help move the old articles over.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Can't, I don't have permissions.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Nor do I.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    *Dfg emerges from telephone booth dressed in blue leotards and purple cape*

Talk about your color clashes, buuuut he gets the job done and saves the day.
  • edited January 2011
    I have to admit, we really need some more people working on moving the guides over. I'm struggling like a bastard with the guides.
  • edited January 2011
    Katz has permissions [Contributor ACCOUNT BITCH], Hellish will get a sweet Pm with details for it. I will make the requested changes OP.
    edited January 2011
    Katz has permissions [Contributor ACCOUNT BITCH], Hellish will get a sweet Pm with details for it. I will make the requested changes OP.
    Sorry, Dfg, but I gotta ban you again for ban evasion and multiple account usage. :D

*pulls large lever and pushes red button*
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Sorry, Dfg, but I gotta ban you again for ban evasion and multiple account usage. :D

*pulls large lever and pushes red button*

Guest posting homie = Not Ban Evasion.
    edited January 2011
    Guest posting homie = Not Ban Evasion.
    I'm sure DaGuru will have some... errrrr... choice words to say about that. In any event, it's OK. You're among friends now. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I'm sure DaGuru will have some... errrrr... choice words to say about that. In any event, it's OK. You're among friends now. ;)

Honestly, I would kill to use the main account. This capcha is pissing me. I get it wrong two or three times in a row. It's a far worst punishment than a simple ban. You can try it yourself.
    edited January 2011
    Honestly, I would kill to use the main account. This capcha is pissing me. I get it wrong two or three times in a row. It's a far worst punishment than a simple ban. You can try it yourself.
    No, thanks, but I appreciate the offer. Nope... when I do my "testing" a groundhog couldn't find me 120 feet down, so I never have to worry about bans or wrist-slaps. Keep it all on the low-down, cross all your I's and dot all your T's and you can't go wrong. That's what meh Pappy alays said.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011