Catfish (2010)

homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Watch it! Good ass documovie

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    4b4c0b3941159288.jpg
    In late 2007, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel's brother, Nev. They had no idea that their project would lead to the most exhilarating and unsettling months of their lives. A reality thriller that is a shocking product of our times, Catfish is a riveting story of love, deception and grace within a labyrinth of online intrigue.

Trailer:

Torrent
    Blu-Ray
    Torrent

Looks great. Torrenting now. The trailer got me really excited at the end. Also, DFG, I didn't know you were an actor?;)
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    it was really good and like whoa at how possible and easy it would be
    edited January 2011
    Yea. I just finished it. I thought it was great. A bit anti-climactic though. It kind of confuses you on how you want to feel about the characters. You want to feel bad, but you resent them at the same time.
    edited January 2011
    If anything I felt bad for nev.. poor guy but thats what u get from tryin to get some internet pussy
    edited January 2011
    Yeah. He should of probably expected it.
    edited January 2011
    definitely a girl that attractive use the internet to meet men? I mean come on it was believable at first but then all the music shit she made up was just like whoa I woulda stopped talkin to her right there
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, but you want to know what happened for real. He also put a lot into the relationship with her family. I think it was the fact that he thought the little girl was painting those pictures for him.
    edited January 2011
    I suppose I would be to afraid to go meet them for the fear of being locked in a basement being sodomized repeatedly everyday