pussies who cant make bombs
  • edited January 2011
    really super duper awesome amazing cool story bro
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Good work initiating discussion.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    It was a pathetic attempt at mass murder that didn't deserve the attention it got. Seriously 13 kills between 2 people?:facepalm: Then again they deserve that for using shitty weapons such as the tec 9. They also failed at making bombs seeing as how not 1 of them went off.

If you want a great mass murder read up on Charles Whitman. The columbine shooters were about as fail as it gets imo and I also hate them for causing that bullshit zero tolerance policy in schools now.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    Something I made last year.

lt.jpg

I'll have to create a new one this year :-\
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    That was a really good capture of the shooting... rare, too. I like how they didn't shoot some people when they could easily have... like they were talking and toying with them. They probably lived because they were shitting their pants and babbling like real losers... begging for their lives and stuff. Even the shooters felt sorry for them and let them live.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    It says it's a re-enactment.
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    That was a really good capture of the shooting... rare, too. I like how they didn't shoot some people when they could easily have... like they were talking and toying with them. They probably lived because they were shitting their pants and babbling like real losers... begging for their lives and stuff. Even the shooters felt sorry for them and let them live.

That footage was from the movie Zero day. It isnt real:facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    I'm pretty sure that was a recreation of the shooting from a movie called Zero Day judging from the comments on the video.

It was. But most people believe whatever they see on the internet. The movie was actually pretty good though.
    edited January 2011
    I would much rather watch Elephant. It's higher quality and they mix up the plot line a little.

Elaphant sucked balls as does everything ever made by that director. It's all artsy bullshit and every movie he does must include at least 1 gay sex scene. I don't buy movies to watch some dude walk slowly though a park for 20 minutes like you see in all Gus Van Sant movies. The killers looked like faggots in it too. Gus van sant can suck my asshole. I hate him with the fiery passion of 1000 suns.:angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    i got into much hot water making jokes about columbine at school
  • AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I've been interested in it for many years. As I've grown my views have matured but my general stance has not varied from its origin.

I bought the "An American Tragedy" from the rotten dot com store. It has footage from television shows at the time and local news coverage. The small town, non-glitz and glamor stories are really quite depressing.

I hate jocks and feel they deserve everything negative thrown their way for the way they behave...but, yeah the gunmen had real issues.

Oh and Brooks Brown has a fairly easy to find Facebook profile...if you don't know this name you don't know shit about Columbine history.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Something I made last year.

lt.jpg

I'll have to create a new one this year :-\
    should have put totse on that thing.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    should have put totse on that thing.

Yeah it was last years in celebration of Modern American Massacres. I'll have to work on one for Tucson, Arizona but unfortunately he survived which is mega weak.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sucked pretty bad I reckon. Gotta admit though, that photo is badass.