StarWars Battlefront 3

homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I heard rumors of this game coming out sometime I hope its true cuz the first two were tight

Comments

• RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rolf always liked Star Wars Battlefront, states Rolf, it is like Battlefield... but with Wookiees and Jawas, states Rolf. Rolf hopes this rumour is true, provided the developers remain the same and are able to refrain from allowing Lucasarts close enough to their game to ruin it, as such has happened with so many other games of the Star Wars franchise, states Rolf.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    Rolf always liked Star Wars Battlefront, states Rolf, it is like Battlefield... but with Wookiees and Jawas, states Rolf. Rolf hopes this rumour is true, provided the developers remain the same and are able to refrain from allowing Lucasarts close enough to their game to ruin it, as such has happened with so many other games of the Star Wars franchise, states Rolf.

This ^ with Jesta in lead of ralf
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    I'm waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic

Here is a free trial for you, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    Here is a free trial for you, states Rolf.
    No WoW for me, thanks
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    No WoW for me, thanks

But thou shalt play the WoW if it has lightsabres? Asks Rolf.... for that is what SW:TOR is, at least according to the beta, states Rolf.
    edited January 2011
    But thou shalt play the WoW if it has lightsabres? Asks Rolf.... for that is what SW:TOR is, at least according to the beta, states Rolf.

Yeah
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I wish it would be released. I heard it was basically complete when it got canceled. Maybe we'll see it at e3