List of Totse Communities

skunkskunk Regular
edited January 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Does anyone have a master list of totse communities? I know of totse2, chemphoria (mostly inactive at this point), and zoklet, what others are there?

Thanks.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Meta has a shit forum called The Damage Done. As far as I know thats the only other one.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Only those three actually consider themselves to be successors to totse, any others you are looking for, might be totse inspired, or completely independent.
  • edited January 2011
    therevoltpress.org has ties to totse but they won't admit it. :)
  • edited January 2011
    They're pretty much the only other forums who claim to be the "official successors", but we all know that .info is the only one worth posting on :)

Why do you ask, OP?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Splinter cells. ftw

Imagine if all these groups had remained the whole that they once were. Imagine how powerful a community like that would have been. And all it took was a few rotten apples to split the pie up like that, too.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    There are a lot of websites similar to totse but not many successors
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Splinter cells. ftw

Imagine if all these groups had remained the whole that they once were. Imagine how powerful a community like that would have been. And all it took was a few rotten apples to split the pie up like that, too.

While this is true, I'm quite enjoying watching this community grow and helping it along the way. It makes me feel like we're all part of something special, which is cool. Long live Totse.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Why do you ask, OP?

I asked dfg and he told me to create a thread :). I think the idea was to unify all the totse communities, or at least share links with one another.
    edited January 2011
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    I would like to see the three successors come together under just one flag: the Totse flag. I don't see this happening though because there are too many people who are butthurt and cocklet would never submit. Cocklet is lost to the Totse creed IMO. I don't know much about &T2 but I like our place just fine.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    This place feels like something is being built - something worthwhile, but the others are more refugee sites.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    I asked dfg and he told me to create a thread :). I think the idea was to unify all the totse communities, or at least share links with one another.
    I tend to agree with the paki bro.
    Our ideals are similar, so why segregate ourselves. Some of us are members of zoklet & totse2, They both have some awesome members. Hell! I'm a member of both. So I say "FUCK YEAH!" It'd benefit all communities. :)
    edited January 2011
    ITT: two-timers come clean
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't even know if the other communities were interested in unifying, that is up to the administration of each site to decide. I was just curious as to the offshoots, thanks for the responses.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    They're like different trees from the same branch.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    They're like different trees from the same branch.

What?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    therevoltpress.org has ties to totse but they won't admit it. :)

It has an &T feel about the place. Maybe it's the little bars on the right for some reason.
    edited January 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    What?
    Red and yellow acorns, maybe?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    I don't even know if the other communities were interested in unifying, that is up to the administration of each site to decide. I was just curious as to the offshoots, thanks for the responses.
    We're kind of already unified bro. We have totse2/zoklet members here therefore vice-versa. :)