Welcome -

TCO420TCO420 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Vizer

Kinkou

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Uhhhmmm... mightn't we be a little presumptions on this here?
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    I've been registered here since the first days it opened, but yeah, thanks. I doubt Kinkou is coming though; she's no more than an attention whore back in Zoklet.
    edited January 2011
    That's right. It's not like a tiger could change its stripes at this late date or anything.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    That's right. It's not like a tiger could change its stripes at this late date or anything.

Unless that tiger is named -SpectraL
    edited January 2011
    Unless that tiger is named -SpectraL
    People just like to say I change my stripes, but I never really have. I mean hey... I had pretty well control of four major forums... and I had praise from the administration for a job well done in all four... but I still sat down and wrote my resignation and posted it in the public forums. Whatever happened after... whatever mistakes were made out of a misguided sense of friendship after... all that is immaterial to the fact that I threw it all away at a point where I didn't have to at all. My resignation was posted before any discussion of demodding even occured. They went after a senior Temple member, then neglected the userbase, then went after my right to free speech, and that was the point I resigned. I haven't changed any stripes at all, but quite the contrary... I have always been steadfast in my keen sense of Temple spirit.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh fair enough. I still want to see kinkou's tits.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »

She's got pepperoni nipples.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »

Shes got a pretty face going for her, don't know about the rest of the body because she doesn't show it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fuck off vizer you dirty smelly fucking spic