ITT: We discuss what to do about Niggers

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Fellow totseans there is a spectre haunting white country's. A spectre of the negroid persuasion. We all see them we all know they exist but what should be done about the nigger? I think we need to send them all back to Africa except for a few which we will keep in the Zoo as an exhibit. I'm sure kids will enjoy tossing watermelon to the niggers.

Niggers are animals and need to be treated as such. They are a dangerous predatory breed with no place in a civilized nation. Lincoln had the right idea of sending them back to Africa. Personally I would be fine with the idea of sending them to camps where we could gas them but not everyone would agree with that.

Stupid-Niggers.jpg

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    I thought as a mod you would know where half-baked is.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I thought as a mod you would know where half-baked is.

So any thread discussing race must belong in hb?
  • edited December 2010
    Big wall around Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East. Expel niggers, muds, and chinks to their country of origin. People (liberals) with rose colored glasses who want to "help" can go but they cannot leave, not that many will survive anyways.

99% OF SOCIETY'S PROBLEMS=SOLVED OVERNIGHT
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    Anyone who is on any type of government program, including whites, need to be put down. I don't care what color you are...trash is trash. Animals are animals. And I am so sick of supporting lazy ass fucks who claim to be "disabled" or pop out babies that they can not afford, and while not lifting a finger, expects the government to take care of them because they "deserve" the same as everyone else.

Fuck liberals for turning our country into a bunch of lazy-ass, uneducated slobs who can't take care of themselves.
  • edited December 2010
    LMS wrote: »
    Anyone who is on any type of government program, including whites, need to be put down. I don't care what color you are...trash is trash. Animals are animals. And I am so sick of supporting lazy ass fucks who claim to be "disabled" or pop out babies that they can not afford, and while not lifting a finger, expects the government to take care of them because they "deserve" the same as everyone else.

Fuck liberals for turning our country into a bunch of lazy-ass, uneducated slobs who can't take care of themselves.

You're one to talk, lardass. You gonna pay your own medical bills when your heart collapses upon itself?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fellow totseans there is a spectre haunting white country's. A spectre of the negroid persuasion. We all see them we all know they exist but what should be done about the nigger? I think we need to send them all back to Africa except for a few which we will keep in the Zoo as an exhibit. I'm sure kids will enjoy tossing watermelon to the niggers.

Please fix your mistakes.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Please fix your mistakes.

Maybe he just wanted to Canadianize it up a bit :o
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    You're one to talk, lardass. You gonna pay your own medical bills when your heart collapses upon itself?

Already am. :cool:
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Maybe he just wanted to Canadianize it up a bit :o

You think?
    (rimjobs)
  • edited December 2010
    Already am. :cool:

:cool::cool:omg:cool:ur:cool:so:cool:kewl:cool::cool:
    I'm so glad you stuck around
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    :cool::cool:omg:cool:ur:cool:so:cool:kewl:cool::cool:
    I'm so glad you stuck around

Keep the fake ass-kissing to DFG. He is a natural.
    edited December 2010

wut? Fatty rapes dfg every chance he gets. I've seen no asskissing.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    wut? Fatty rapes dfg every chance he gets. I've seen no asskissing.

Re-read.....DFG is a huge ass kisser...it is so painfully obvious that he does this to those users that he thinks will attract /keep members.

Fatty is not so natural at the fake kissy kissy.
  • edited December 2010

The correct term would be "Leave the fake ass-kissing to DFG." I guess the lard is cutting off circulation to your brain, or you've spent too much time around Sanchez.
    edited December 2010
    The correct term would be "Leave the fake ass-kissing to DFG." I guess the lard is cutting off circulation to your brain, or you've spent too much time around Sanchez.

This.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010

2ep4npj.jpg
    edited December 2010
    But.........you aren't that hot?
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    But.........you aren't that hot?

FFS...are you really that retarded?!
    edited December 2010
    LOL wuts FFS?? :o facial feminization surgery????????
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    LOL wuts FFS?? :o facial feminization surgery????????

So...you are clueless and yet don't know when to shut your trap....another mod thought New Zealand and Australia were in the same country...when retards go wild.
    edited December 2010
    So...you are clueless and yet don't know when to shut your trap....another mod thought New Zealand and Australia were in the same country...when retards go wild.
    LMFAO OMG being clueless and not knowing when to shut one's trap go hand in hand. Moron. :o
    edited December 2010
    lol typical fatty trying to compensate for being fat.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol typical fatty trying to compensate for being fat.

You boys upset that not only suck IRL, but also on an internet site?

Here, have a tissue.
    edited December 2010
    You boys upset that not only suck IRL,but also on an internet site?

Here, have a tissue.

Apparently the fat has prevented you from writing proper English. Go on a diet and try again.
    edited December 2010
    lol the intarwebz is a good judge of who i am and what my feelings are :o:o:o:o:o
    edited December 2010

So another mods failed geography correlates to fanglekais intelligence and ability to shut up how?:confused:
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    Apparently the fat has prevented you from writing proper English. Go on a diet and try again.

Turning into the grammar police, is that your only defense?

I can do this all night long, baby. :cool:
    edited December 2010
    So another mods failed geometry correlates to fanglekais intelligence and ability to shut up how?:confused:

^geography :p
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol the intarwebz is a good judge of who i am and what my feelings are :o:o:o:o:o

That is the assumption that you have placed upon me.

Internet is serious business here. :facepalm:
    edited December 2010

I'd hope you could keep going all night. The blubber your have could power this server for years.
    edited December 2010
    ^geography :p

:facepalm: I fixed it. For the record this was a typo and not me being retarded.
    edited December 2010
    That is the assumption that you have placed upon me.

Internet is serious business here. :facepalm:

Here's the difference between you and me. You make conclusions based on assumptions. I make conclusions based on known facts.

You're a fatty who does the only thing fatties know how to do: bitch.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited December 2010
    Here's the difference between you and me. You make conclusions based on assumptions. I make conclusions based on known facts.

You're a fatty who does the only thing fatties know how to do: bitch.

So you are all fatties too...because all I see going on this board is a bunch of bitches trying to save face.

lol....your point is invalid. As much as I enjoy getting into little cat fights with a bunch of man-bitch tits, the circular argument is quite a bore.
    edited December 2010
    lol u so fat a pikcha of u takes up 2 pikchur frames lololol :o:o:o:o:o:o
    edited December 2010
    So you are all fatties too...because all I see going on this board is a bunch of bitches trying to save face.

lol....your point is invalid. As much as I enjoy getting into little cat fights with a bunch of man-bitch tits, the circular argument is quite a bore.

This is totse. It's a place of lulz. I don't think any of the regular posters take this place seriously. Totse is not for srs bsns.
  • edited December 2010

This is the only thing you can do all night long without changing any batteries
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Men > Women
    Women are inferior, they should be disallowed from voting, that is all on that matter, no more attention needs to be given on that matter.

For the niggers they should be shipped back, I don't think many people, save for a few leftists and race-mixers would mind some of their tax going towards that policy, as far as I'm concerned they can fuck off too, especially the race-mixers. Those who refuse to go should either A. Be forced or shot B. Made to pay exceptionally higher taxes than everyone else to stay in the country, if they don't pay them they'll be jailed/shot. The BNP originally had the right idea on paying them to leave the country.

Illegal immigrants should be forced to swim back or shot on site. Alternatively I thought they could be forced into a labour camp, where their pay goes into an account set up for the worker which they have no control over. Once enough money is made to send them back to their own country, they'll be sent. I'm thinking that'd be too costly and a waste of time though, it's a last resort consideration.

The borders definitely need to be watched extensively and dictated heavily by the government. This is a fact.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    Send them back to Affrica and make a trade embargo against them so we no longer do ANY trade with niggers. We then no longer let them emigrate at all. There is NO WAY they can get passed INS because anyone who is black = illegal alien.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2010
    So any thread discussing race must belong in hb?

No just the one made by you....
    edited December 2010
    Send them back to Affrica and make a trade embargo against them so we no longer do ANY trade with niggers. We then no longer let them emigrate at all. There is NO WAY they can get passed INS because anyone who is black = illegal alien.

I like this idea. It would only be a matter of time before they killed each other off.
    edited December 2010
    I like this idea. It would only be a matter of time before they killed each other off.

How about if we just send them all to your house.
    edited December 2010
    :facepalm: I fixed it. For the record this was a typo and not me being retarded.

You are retarded therefore everything you do is just you being retarded.
    edited December 2010
    How many niggers can you fit in dirty's house?
    As many as you can fit into the oven!
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    How many niggers can you fit in fanglekai's ass?
    I don't know and I don't really care, but remember that fanglekai's asshole looks as large as a hippo's mouth when it's yawning... so it must be a lot.
    edited December 2010
    How many niggers can you fit in dirty's house?
    As many as you can fit into the oven!

Jews get the oven. Niggers get the rope:o
    edited December 2010
    What's the difference between a white Jew and a black Jew?
    Black Jews have to sit at the back of the oven.
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Men > Women
    Women are inferior, they should be disallowed from voting, that is all on that matter, no more attention needs to be given on that matter.

For the niggers they should be shipped back, I don't think many people, save for a few leftists and race-mixers would mind some of their tax going towards that policy, as far as I'm concerned they can fuck off too, especially the race-mixers. Those who refuse to go should either A. Be forced or shot B. Made to pay exceptionally higher taxes than everyone else to stay in the country, if they don't pay them they'll be jailed/shot. The BNP originally had the right idea on paying them to leave the country.

Illegal immigrants should be forced to swim back or shot on site. Alternatively I thought they could be forced into a labour camp, where their pay goes into an account set up for the worker which they have no control over. Once enough money is made to send them back to their own country, they'll be sent. I'm thinking that'd be too costly and a waste of time though, it's a last resort consideration.

The borders definitely need to be watched extensively and dictated heavily by the government. This is a fact.

If we put beaners in labor camps they should be forced to built the wall on the Mexican border. When thats done they get deported and anyone else who tries to cross that border should be shot on site.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010

Oh! We just drop a few pounds of crack and a few thousand guns and "let come what may"?
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    How many niggers can you fit in fanglekai's ass?
    I don't know and I don't really care, but remember that fanglekai's asshole looks as large as a hippo's mouth when it's yawning... so it must be a lot.

When did you see my asshole? :confused:

Sorry, dirty, I didn't know you had lots of ropes lying around.
    edited December 2010
    When did you see my asshole? :confused:

Sorry, dirty, I didn't know you had lots of ropes lying around.

Hell, ass much as you and Sanchez show your asses around here everyone has seen it. :facepalm: