Energy Drink False Positives

jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
edited December 2010 in Man Cave
Ok, well I had a piss test not too long ago and just got the results showing positive or vicodin and weed, I can account for the weed, but i just don't mess with pills at all I drink a shit ton of monster I was wondering if energy drinks, specifically monster, could cause this in anyway. I've searched around a bit and the answers are either not specific enough or just flip flop back and forth on whether it could or not so any help would be greatly appreciated and this isn't really important I'm not going to be in trouble with the law or anything just want an answer for my own satisfaction. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    No they can't. If anything I would expect a false positive for uppers but it cant even with those. Did you take any otc pills that could've caused it?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Have you taken any meds recently?
  • edited December 2010
    That's really odd. Never heard of Energy drinks messing with your results before. Taking any medication?
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    I don't take any pills I rarely even take aspirin for headache and such I just don't like pills. And yeah I was thinking the same thing about the uppers, I could see if like amphetamines popped up or something then I'd atleast have some clue but an opiate it's all very strange ,but thanks for the input anyway guys.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    jimdil4st wrote: »
    I don't take any pills I rarely even take aspirin for headache and such I just don't like pills. And yeah I was thinking the same thing about the uppers, I could see if like amphetamines popped up or something then I'd atleast have some clue but an opiate it's all very strange ,but thanks for the input anyway guys.

I have no idea whats could've caused in then man. Even with OTC nothing should do that except maybe DXM. I'm pretty sure this cant happen anymore but did you eat a poppy seed bagel or anything?