Send Dfg to America fund

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
ITT thread we donate to send Dfg to America. This was inspired by the katzenkliever keyboard fund. We need to pay for Dfg's ticket and he can live in my garage until he finds his way over here:hai: So donate now and help everyones favorite paki.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    No way, DFG should come to Canada! Much easier for an immigrant in Vancouver than the southern wastes, he can drive a cab until he establishes his IT empire.
    C/O
    "So many immigrants, might as well have someone useful"
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    He could open a successful falafel restaurant. If there's one thing we lack, it's falafels.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Falafel is awesome. Oddly enough it was a veganfag that converted me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Aww, just donate some money and I will make my way out easily. I have a grand scheme for this but it will take a some time :)
  • edited December 2010
    You have no idea how hard it is for a mud race to get into a western country, do you? Well it's not that hard to get into Europe but Canada and the USA are pretty tough.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Ok then let's send him to Europe at least. Shit he needs to get out of Pakistan so he can stop freezing to death and/or sweating his ass off and/or dying in a flood.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    That's exactly what America needs. Another fucking towelhead.
  • edited December 2010
    How bout we have the CIA bring a bit of America to Dfg instead?
    MQ-9_Reaper_-_090609-F-0000M-777.JPG
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2010

Ya, but he's OUR towel head and he is a keeper:thumbsup:
    If this gets real and DFG really wants too come to the USA I will donate $100.00us and a used digital camera.
  • edited December 2010
    I have twelve dollars in my Amazon Payments account but I need seven to buy a poster so he can have $5 from Amazon if he comes out here.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited December 2010
    If Dfg has a hard time getting to the US, you guys can send him over to London. He can live with me. lol I will get him so laid. Yes, Dfg, with <16 year olds!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I should be mad about this, but it just seems funny. lol
    How bout we have the CIA bring a bit of America to Dfg instead?
    MQ-9_Reaper_-_090609-F-0000M-777.JPG

Nah, I am fine without it.
    angryonion wrote: »
    Ya, but he's OUR towel head and he is a keeper:thumbsup:
    If this gets real and DFG really wants too come to the USA I will donate $100.00us and a used digital camera.

Aww <3

But don't worry I don't plan to move out via donations.
    I have twelve dollars in my Amazon Payments account but I need seven to buy a poster so he can have $5 from Amazon if he comes out here.

That would feed a family for a year!
    Daily wrote: »
    If Dfg has a hard time getting to the US, you guys can send him over to London. He can live with me. lol I will get him so laid. Yes, Dfg, with <16 year olds!

London.... that sounds good.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    NZ bro, Me, Skittles and Daktologist will hook you up with some fine ass. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    ^ NZ it's then :D
  • edited December 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^ NZ it's then :D

"fine ass" is how you say "sheep" in new zealand. It'll be just like camels without having to worry about sand or your imam walking by and wanting a turn.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Here in the midwestern US we have plenty of livestock for his choosing. Cows, pigs, horses, the sheep here and there... even alpacas.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    "fine ass" is how you say "sheep" in new zealand. It'll be just like camels without having to worry about sand or your imam walking by and wanting a turn.
    lol...You're a funny fucker FATTY. :D
    Don't dis on our fine assed looking sheep though. Tell your fat assed looking woman there's more to sheep than one of the processed meat ingredients in a BIG MAC patty.
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Here in the midwestern US we have plenty of livestock for his choosing. Cows, pigs, horses, the sheep here and there... even alpacas.
    alpacas have such pretty eyes.