I have a phone number...

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
...of the girl who has decided to send my Sister abusive texts while she is in hospital. Pretty fucked up. Does anyone know where I could post this number for some fun times?

07584094293 (UK)

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Teen chat sites, 4chan's /b/ board, etc.

You can also flood her phone till the point where it ceases to function by finding her carrier email address, and using an email spammer to send her a shit load of text messages. Check Google for information on the email address part, and you could use the email spamming PHP code I posted somewhere else on the forum.

Please note that I am not responsible for how you use my code ;)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I find that putting that shit on craiglist is always funny. Use a proxy and a throw away email address.
  • edited January 2011
    If you sign up anywhere, be sure to proxy and use a 10 minute mail like dr rocker said. No half measures, do it properly. Better yet, proxy etc and post it somewhere, letting other people do the job for you.
  • jimdil4stjimdil4st New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    There's also a program for windows not sure what its called but, it basically performs a DDoS on any phone through text I'll do a little searching see if i can find it for you.
  • edited January 2011
    jimdil4st wrote: »
    There's also a program for windows not sure what its called but, it basically performs a DDoS on any phone through text I'll do a little searching see if i can find it for you.

This would be interesting, does it work in the UK though? As OP needs to attack a british number.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I find that putting that shit on craiglist is always funny. Use a proxy and a throw away email address.
    This ^ :p
    If you have her name/username....facebook, twitter etc is always good for teh lulz! Might as well have some fun with it.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Make an ad for prostitution and post it at your local swimming pool.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Do hookers normally advertise at the swimming pool?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    As long as there are fish :o
  • edited January 2011
    Write the number on the back of doors in public toilet facilities. Use a good sharpie and that shit will be up for years so someone is bound to make a call.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Well through this and other DOX guides I found out a fuckton of info about her and her family. Time to put it to good use. I leave here to move back to Uni tomorrow and she lives in my town. Might advertise her services with wheatpaste for shitzungiggles.