Greetings...and a few questions for some of you.

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
First....to set some things straight in case some of you are wondering why I've decided to start posting on .info. While I am not here to use this place as a sounding board for old wars I've had at other websites.... knowing the world like I do, I'm sure at least SOME of the stench will follow me here. Especially considering in some of those places I'm not even "allowed" to post there any more....there's bound to be a cavalcade of sockies and cowards nipping at my heels. My apologies to all Totseans, and especially the admins..... for the baggage I bring through the door. :cool:

Now for 95% of the current userbase here, I am not carrying any preconceived notions or prejudices if I did bump into you elsewhere....because we should be trying to build something cool, fun, and informative here. If I disagree with you 20 threads in a row....it still may not even mean I "dislike" you (or most importantly DISRESPECT you) just because we can't find commonality on a myriad of issues. So as I am bopping around Totse to my delight...please remember folks, its just text on the screen....I really don't mean to hurt ya. ;)

As for the other 5%...well, I'm sorry....your sins of stupidity here or other places is just too profound, and we will eventually clash. I won't name names here, and none of the questions forthcoming are an indication of anyone that is on my list per se....but suffice it to say there ARE toxic/immature/spastic morons amongst us, that are a threat to this place going forward to ever becoming anything but silliness or more clique-ish ass kissing. Blood will be shed in one way or the other....whether it be tomorrow or months from now...out in the open or subtle and calculating....fur will eventually fly as we trade text throughout these sections, because the likes of YOU has no place in a Temple of *GASP* knowledge, and your skin just ain't thick enough for the arena of a message board as eclectic, hardcore, and free as this place is supposed to be. :D

Now for my questions.....and anyone feel free to jump in with, because if I am naming names it isn't just wanting THEIR opinion...but anyone's takes.....

-Who/what is Fanglekai? The last I knew...I thought it was xxombie(whatever fish symbol) from Zoklet....a broad that slept with hobos and sucked off retards? Everyone here keeps referring to Fang as "him" though....so what have I missed in the loop? Is that mocking her or just bulldyke bullshit as if she wants to be addressed like a "sir"? Please fill me the fuck in...and mock any noobishness about my naivete at will.....

-If the rule is "no multiple accounts"....why would there ever be an exception to the rule, and why would an admin ok it? Yeah yeah, I know.....there has been "self" bans as a way to make some public apology, but that has just added to the spectacle even more. DFG, you are great people and most of the time your ideas are bang on.....but you have to realize how fucked up this lack of judgement was, and hopefully we can all just chalk it up to a severe brain fart. Just like everyone else, we are ALL going to make mistakes.....so we can't be getting too judgemental about this, but all of these games and sideshows are conterproductive to the adult/rational setting it seems you are trying to promote.

-Why would anyone EVER need a "shtick" or "gimmick" account any how? Hell, I don't think I've EVER found one respectable poster that really enjoyed Brandon, or thought his brand of humor is what people wanted to be recognized with. I mean seriously.....isn't that lame brain kidiocy the kind of stuff we are TRYING to leave behind with the rest of the chumps and monkeys swimming in their own piss? Dark Rodent...I don't get it man....we've talked privately and on the boards, you OBVIOUSLY have so much life wisdom and experiences to bring to us....why can't you just post and make your legacy with all that? What the fuck is up with the Barbie Doll bullshit.....it makes you look like another silly caricature, game player, or garden variety kidiot jacking off because he can play with text and a submit button. How about just posting and entertaing us in your normal guise.....cuz if I wanted silly/predictable shtick I would turn on ICarly, and jerk MYSELF off in the process. :fap:

Questions, comments, flames...are ALWAYS appreciated....

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Good to see you here.

A) Fanglekai is a he. And no, he isn't xxombie.
    B) Yes, MA aren't allowed but I should just quote from the MA thread after I log back in. That will give everyone a clear picture.

On the whole fiasco, shots were fired but in the end things moved up and we all learned something from the experience. We have a lot to work on but hopefully we will get it right.

Oh btw, I am Dfg. I self banned myself because TDR was banned for MA accounts and since I was partly responsible it was only fair I get banned as well. Since guest posting is allowed, I am not breaking rules.

Once I finish this ban I will make few amendments and add new rules and methods to control MA accounts and in a way avoid this fiasco.
  • edited January 2011
    Good to see you here.

Thanks bud....and please remember when dealing with me, while I never served for any government I have a very analytical/military mindset. So I respect rank and order most of the time.....and don't be afraid to give me a good kick in the ass if I ever cross any lines. Publicly or privately. ;)

I hope I don't make your job too much harder now that I'm posting, and I'll try not to get any on ya as best I can. :D

Since guest posting is allowed, I am not breaking rules.

Once I finish this ban I will make few amendments and add new rules and methods to control MA accounts and in a way avoid this fiasco.

Seems to me you've just pointed out a MAJOR flaw in the entire concept of guest posting. It certainly doesn't work in harmony with an infraction/banning system.....but then again I've hated the infraction system from the very beginning.

Me, I've always thought you should have a tribunal system of sorts.....a committe of the best/most trusted users.....majority vote to biggest pains of asses/most toxic people....get perma/IP/taken to court/whatever it takes banned.

But hey, I don't suffer fools lightly....and to me every day is too short to tolerate obvious and blatant bullshit.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Welcome to Toste, DaGuru.:D

Oh btw, I am Dfg. I self banned myself because TDR was banned for MA accounts and since I was partly responsible it was only fair I get banned as well. Since guest posting is allowed, I am not breaking rules.

I don't understand how a "self ban" accomplishes anything if you continue to post under a guest account. :confused:
  • edited January 2011
    @ DaGuru

Reverence and mirth in equal measure so just lighten up and leave your bitching outside. This is not Zoklet...
  • edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Thanks bud....and please remember when dealing with me, while I never served for any government I have a very analytical/military mindset. So I respect rank and order most of the time.....and don't be afraid to give me a good kick in the ass if I ever cross any lines. Publicly or privately. ;)

I hope I don't make your job too much harder now that I'm posting, and I'll try not to get any on ya as best I can. :D

Seems to me you've just pointed out a MAJOR flaw in the entire concept of guest posting. It certainly doesn't work in harmony with an infraction/banning system.....but then again I've hated the infraction system from the very beginning.

Me, I've always thought you should have a tribunal system of sorts.....a committe of the best/most trusted users.....majority vote to biggest pains of asses/most toxic people....get perma/IP/taken to court/whatever it takes banned.

But hey, I don't suffer fools lightly....and to me every day is too short to tolerate obvious and blatant bullshit.

The community voted for Guest Posting and I just did what they asked. The guest posts can be moderated and simply removed from sections if required. In Help and Suggestion Guest Post moderation is enabled. Hence the threads I replied to don't show up unless Trx110 or mayberry or Hellish approves them. I didn't like this concept at first but it does give others a voice to use if they need to post something different. I can bash things Islamic etc via this feature. Also, it's a bitch to post in guest mode. You have to be really dedicated to flood,spam using this.

I tried the voting method and it failed epically. So, now we have a simple system. Every user has the report tool and users who flood and really cause harm to the community get reported. The infraction forum is public but you need to be a regular to see that. In fact most of the sensitive sections are closed to normal users unless they become regulars. This ensure only real community members see those things and it also prevents asshats from fucking this up. But that applies to infraction and Totse HQ section [which handle adverts etc].

All in all, if you're a regular you can access everything.

Now, for the banning system. I decided on something a bit harsh and direct. It's a 12 point system which bans the users immediately. Mods are warned from being reckless about it. And they have to give an official warning before they can apply the ban and plus before that happens they must try resolving the issue via PM etc. Spam bots get banned immediately.

Also, the system uses time periods [12 hours, 48 hour ban]. We don't ban users for extend periods of time unless they harm the community in that case IP ban follows. But in most cases the user gets plenty of chances to fix himself.

All in all, we take feedback from the community in this regard and we follow what the majority wants. By the way, I fear I might lose power in few minutes.
  • edited January 2011
    Welcome to Toste, DaGuru.:D

I don't understand how a "self ban" accomplishes anything if you continue to post under a guest account. :confused:

My posts don't add up in my real account and I can't post threads. My Firefox tab has 26 tabs open and I have to wait till midnight to post them. Plus, guest posting isn't fun. Also, guest posting isn't deemed as ban evasion :). Community rules not mine. hehehe
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Bulletin boards are like 12 people getting into an elevator originally designed for only 10. There's certain things that just come as a matter of course... like, "Hey! I can smell what you had for dinner!", and "Is that a hardon in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" When you're standing shoulder to shoulder in a confined space, sometimes even butt to butt, you have to make certain allowances if your going to get to the 104th floor. Even when things are not right you kinda got to go with the flow for a bit to see how she starts panning out, waiting patiently for an opening in it all so you can make a move which will benefit community in the long run instead of trying to achieve momentary satisfaction. Dude smells like garlic in the elevator... bad boy... but you let it ride anyways just so you can get to the 104th floor like everybody else. Dude farts in the elevator... well... sometimes immediate action is actually called for. All I'm saying is, don't sweat the small stuff, and keep your eyes on the prize... or the 104th floor, whichever way you want to look at it.
  • edited January 2011
    @lighten up and leave your bitching outside. This is not Zoklet...

At the top of my screen, in the section it says..."Bitch and Moan".

Maybe too much fuzz on that sock, blinding you and making you unaware where YOU are? :confused:
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, it is probably a good thing we never met for that beer...
    edited January 2011
    The use of the unregistered account as a completely anonymous account was voted in by the community at large, so I say that's fair play. But at the same time, I would also request that the community be re-polled periodically to see if the climate on certain issues have changed over time, and whether adjustments will need to be made or not.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't think you are going to like much of what you see around here Daguru, of course I could be wrong, however I think this place is much more in line with Poasts ideology about what Totse should be than yours.

Welcome, and let the games begin.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, it is probably a good thing we never met for that beer...

Seriously dude...are you really THIS fuckin thin skinned? :eek:

Christ almighty man, what the fuck happened to you?

Yeah, no wonder we never met for that beer....because the red flags were going off and MY life's wisdom steered me right yet again. So what, you just another dime-dozen whacko on the internet....getting all pissy and butthurt when it doesn't go your way, or people don't agree with you? :facepalm:

Tell me you post on Cleveland.com....and I bet I can guess who your nick is there in less than 5 questions, as long as you answer them honestly.... :cool:
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    The use of the unregistered account as a completely anonymous account was voted in by the community at large, so I say that's fair play. But at the same time, I would also request that the community be re-polled periodically to see if the climate on certain issues have changed over time, and whether adjustments will need to be made or not.

This is a good idea, although I feel that if there is a problem with the way the site is being run, someone WILL bring up the issue somewhere and there will probably be a resulting poll/discussion on the matter anyway. No need for a periodic poll, IMO.
  • edited January 2011
    OP is a fag with a stick up his ass
    edited January 2011
    OP is a fag with a stick up his ass
    ... and your mother dresses you funny. So there.
  • edited January 2011
    ... and your mother dresses you funny. So there.

Let your beau speak for himself
    edited January 2011
    In answer to DaGuru's question concerning Fanglekai, I'm not sure if he/she even has an alter-ego, but I'm guessing she's a she, for the reason that she seems quick to jump all over off topic posting, and appears to be a bit "clingy" to the rule book. Otherwise, I find Fanglekai to be an excellent member.
  • edited January 2011
    @DaGuru

Nah man you got it all wrong. It is just that this is not Zoklet and you blow in the door bitchin' & moanin. It is a good thing we didn't have that beer because I have no patience for whining and would have quickly tired of your company.

As for Cleveland.com I don't post there but thanks for letting us know that you do.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    I will always disagree with you about HB, but I always like what you have to say about Zok and wires.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Welkam faggot. :hai:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Good to see you here. Occasionally, people do shit in a thread, but before you know it some one has brought in a bunch of carnations or roses and the turd drops through the grate in the floor.

Everyone seems to be here for the same thing and the vast majority are here to contribute.

The lack of a thanks function seems to keep the whoring down and from my own self, I feel I want to contribute as much as shoot shit.

Looking forward to your posts.
  • edited January 2011
    It is a good thing we didn't have that beer because I have no patience for whining and would have quickly tired of your company.

As for Cleveland.com I don't post there but thanks for letting us know that you do.

I did? Hey, if you think you found some holy grail because you might know of other forums I post on....take your moral victories and dance around your living room all you like, have at it. :thumbsup:

I still don't get how ANYTHING I've said here constitues as "whining"....I put up a post that disagreed if not mocked you playing with sock accounts, and now because you are so thin skinned you start making off-handed remarks about shit off the boards.

Hell man, you seriously were NOT one of the "targets" I had in my cross-hairs, the 5% I described earlier....but because you've gotten so uppity and indignant because we don't agree on sock accounts, you are getting impulsive and stupid about the whole fuckin thing.

Settle down dude, and reread the second paragraph of my first post. It really is just text on a screen...and it won't hurt ya. :rolleyes:

To everyone else on this thread....thanks for the kind words, and hearty flames. I'm glad to be back. :cool:
    edited January 2011
    And the wonderful thing about this place is there's no sell-outs like Zok, wires and zos around to fuck things up. They have Zoklet to themselves now where they can stab each other in the back all they want until none of them are left.
  • edited January 2011
    And the wonderful thing about this place is there's no sell-outs like Zok, wires and zos around to fuck things up. They have Zoklet to themselves now where they can stab each other in the back all they want until none of them are left.

I've already seen Zos creep in under some guest accounts, so I'm sure from time to time we'll need to still scrape some feces off our boots before we can prop them up and enjoy a good day at the Temple. :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I did? Hey, if you think you found some holy grail because you might know of other forums I post on....take your moral victories and dance around your living room all you like, have at it. :thumbsup:

I still don't get how ANYTHING I've said here constitues as "whining"....I put up a post that disagreed if not mocked you playing with sock accounts, and now because you are so thin skinned you start making off-handed remarks about shit off the boards.

Hell man, you seriously were NOT one of the "targets" I had in my cross-hairs, the 5% I described earlier....but because you've gotten so uppity and indignant because we don't agree on sock accounts, you are getting impulsive and stupid about the whole fuckin thing.

Settle down dude, and reread the second paragraph of my first post. It really is just text on a screen...and it won't hurt ya. :rolleyes:

To everyone else on this thread....thanks for the kind words, and hearty flames. I'm glad to be back. :cool:

You seem to be the only one jumping and dancing about here.
    edited January 2011
    No, actually you're the one who came into the bitching forum trying to tell people how to think, so if you don't like the results, perhaps you'd do well to keep your trap shut next time and let people speak their minds, huh? Yep.
  • edited January 2011

Wow man, it truly is amazing how in just a matter of a couple days (if not hours) you've managed to blow up what little integrity you had left. Seriously, if the personal information bullshit all those months ago didn't prove what "kind" of person you were....this is the cherry on the icing on the cake putting the whole picture together so magnificently.

Yeah Rodent....I'm using a message board to *GASP* sling some text around and promote some ideas....god forbid I'm even bitching in the appropriate section FOR bitching much to your chagrin. Yet your "response" to all of this...is silly made up fairy tales that I'M the one dancing and jumping around up in here. Another garden variety simpleton just throwing around made up ad hominem to "explain" yourself. :thumbsdown:

Keep on keepin' on Rodent...I've seen meltdowns/implosions before on boards like this, and I certainly don't expect you to be the last. :p

*grabs popcorn to enjoy rest of show*
  • edited January 2011
    No, actually you're the one who came into the bitching forum trying to tell people how to think, so if you don't like the results, perhaps you'd do well to keep your trap shut next time and let people speak their minds, huh? Yep.

OP needs you to fight his battles for him?
  • edited January 2011
    OP needs you to fight his battles for him?

Someone fill me in on who this one used to be....because from the posts I've seen its just silly childish babble, and not much separating him from a normal kidiot?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    He's our very own Failface. We love him dearly.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Someone fill me in on who this one used to be....because from the posts I've seen its just silly childish babble, and not much separating him from a normal kidiot?

I will keep this brief.

He is a devoted Muslim who enjoys Mullah's cocks :).
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I will keep this brief.

He is a devoted Muslim who enjoys Mullah's cocks :).
    Id' say he definitely sucks a few dirty camel cocks as well. :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011

Gonna play the untrollable innernet tuff guy huh? Good luck.
    Erorr tried that routine with me, haven't seen him around in a while.
    In answer to your question I am the Cerberus of totse.info, I decide who is allowed to come here and what they are allowed to post.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    Welcome DaGuru, I always enjoy your posts and the lively debates.
    edited January 2011
    Gonna play the untrollable innernet tuff guy huh? Good luck.
    Erorr tried that routine with me, haven't seen him around in a while.
    In answer to your question I am the Cerberus of totse.info, I decide who is allowed to come here and what they are allowed to post.
    With a name like Fuckface I'm sure you'll go far, kid.

*snickers*
  • edited January 2011

Well then...lucky for me I just defeated the Lord of the Pit which automatically teleports me to the Plain of Peril, allowing me to completely forgo the Portal of Power. Which leaves your Cerebus motiff just standing around licking its own asshole and barking at the bushes rustling in the wind. :D
    edited January 2011
    ... and I'm a level 10 Paladin. So there.
  • edited January 2011
    Well then...lucky for me I just defeated the Lord of the Pit which automatically teleports me to the Plain of Peril, allowing me to completely forgo the Portal of Power. Which leaves your Cerebus motiff just standing around licking its own asshole and barking at the bushes rustling in the wind. :D

That leaves one head to bite you in the ass the second you get out of line, which shouldn't take too long.
  • edited January 2011
    ... and I'm a level 10 Paladin. So there.

A level 15 virgin? neato!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I propose a final solution to the WOW question. Genocide is needed for anyone who plays that shit game. It ruins lives and destroys family's.
    edited January 2011
    A level 15 virgin? neato!
    Quiet, assfucker. I didn't give you permission to speak yet. :angry:
  • edited January 2011
    I propose a final solution to the WOW question. Genocide is needed for anyone who plays that shit game. It ruins lives and destroys family's.

BN5I7.jpg
    I'll let fang take care of the grammar.
    edited January 2011
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I mentioned the 'strorming, norming...' thing a week or so ago. We see it again, another chemical coming into the mix now, but lets not only consider what we see at first glance, eh?

As for the 'Glad I did not go for a beer' shit - well, that hurts me man. I drink with anyone as long as the beer is good - as would anyone from the first place. Just remember, the best lesson that place taught anyone - or the best lesson life ever told anyone was do not take things at face value.

While we were at the last place, we did some things - all of us - took an opinion and tried to work things in the ways we could - we did what we could.

The only adage I held for myself was hold those true to the temple together. -Spectral says this a lot - some think it is derp, but it is the bond that holds us together.

For myself, well, I have been acused of being JFLC and Poast. TDR and DaGuru were accused of being -Spectrals alts. I even saw a post saying Poast was Jacketch. All of it bollocks.

What I saw it was an uneasy, unagreed coalition of people that just did not like the way things were. We saw each others point (mostly) and while not wanting the same things, we all knew the kind of direction we wanted things to go in.

Did we want utopia?

I dont know, I know I did not. I just wanted something that was more. Something that is offered here. Something we can all work towards is something that has been, and something that has come again.

Lets not make it personal - you know I have really tried to work with you guys in the past and I have respected what you have had to say to me, as has come across from your responses to me in the past.

If we cannot agree, then we agree to disagree, but I would still have a beer with any of you.

If you want to gang up, gang up 2v1 on me, as if we do go for that beer, I will fucking rape you at the game of pool we will play - snooker skills and what not. We all have our strength, we all have our weaknesses, but together...

TL/DR

If you want to argue, argue a point, eh?
  • edited January 2011
    *sigh*
    I read the OP as "Sorry that I'm going to bring Zoklet drama with me over here because I got banned, and don't take it personal if I'm constantly disagreeing with everything you say."

Look, I agree that we should leave the Zoklet drama and preconceived notions about each other at the door, so instead of you beating around the bush why don't you just actually contribute instead? I mean seriously, you always said on Zoklet that you would have been a contributing member if it wasn't for all the abuse that they put you through, well, nobody is abusing you here, so why try to start trouble? I know you'll take this the wrong way and try to start yet another endless debate, but please, just lighten up. You, Spec, and TDR are just as welcome here as anyone else but if all you guys contribute is the same Zoklet style bitching it's going to get redundant really fast.

I beg you, just BE the quality member you say you're capable of being. Thanks!
  • edited January 2011
    *sigh*
    I read the OP as "Sorry that I'm going to bring Zoklet drama with me over here because I got banned, and don't take it personal if I'm constantly disagreeing with everything you say."

Look, I agree that we should leave the Zoklet drama and preconceived notions about each other at the door, so instead of you beating around the bush why don't you just actually contribute instead? I mean seriously, you always said on Zoklet that you would have been a contributing member if it wasn't for all the abuse that they put you through, well, nobody is abusing you here, so why try to start trouble? I know you'll take this the wrong way and try to start yet another endless debate, but please, just lighten up. You, Spec, and TDR are just as welcome here as anyone else but if all you guys contribute is the same Zoklet style bitching it's going to get redundant really fast.

I beg you, just BE the quality member you say you're capable of being. Thanks!

lol ur not a bad enuff dude for t3h guro
  • edited January 2011
    lol ur not a bad enuff dude for t3h guro

Guru and I have gone round 'n round on &Z more times than I would like to remember, and it never solved anything. All I'm asking him to do is to actually contribute in serious threads and stay away from CONSTANTLY badgering the admins here about stuff that doesn't really concern him. Personally I agree that it was a fun hobby on Zoklet but here it's just a waste of his time. I've gone out of my way to not start shit here and I hope he has enough respect for us to do the same.
    edited January 2011
    Wow man, it truly is amazing how in just a matter of a couple days (if not hours) you've managed to blow up what little integrity you had left. Seriously, if the personal information bullshit all those months ago didn't prove what "kind" of person you were....this is the cherry on the icing on the cake putting the whole picture together so magnificently.

Yeah Rodent....I'm using a message board to *GASP* sling some text around and promote some ideas....god forbid I'm even bitching in the appropriate section FOR bitching much to your chagrin. Yet your "response" to all of this...is silly made up fairy tales that I'M the one dancing and jumping around up in here. Another garden variety simpleton just throwing around made up ad hominem to "explain" yourself. :thumbsdown:

Keep on keepin' on Rodent...I've seen meltdowns/implosions before on boards like this, and I certainly don't expect you to be the last. :p

*grabs popcorn to enjoy rest of show*

No melt down here Skippy. I am just saying that so far I have not seen you contribute anything outside the same type of posting you did on Zoklet. I understood your reason for that there. But there really is not a need for a 100% bitch effort on anyone's part here. The admins are involved and mature.

So let's see you contribute to the site like I know you can instead of just more of the same crap from Zoklet.
    edited January 2011
    ...But there really is not a need for a 100% bitch effort on anyone's part here....
    Everyone can decide and come to that conclusion for themselves. They don't need Mind Control or Thought Police to do it neither. Things should progress naturally, and that's just the way it should be.
    edited January 2011
    Everyone can decide and come to that conclusion for themselves. They don't need Mind Control or Thought Police to do it neither. Things should progress naturally, and that's just the way it should be.

Hey if your boy wants to be a whiny little piss ant for no good cause let him knock himself out. It only makes him look silly when there is nothing that needs to be fought about here.