Mexican girl and father shot dead by "anti-immigrant vigilantes"

warbeastwarbeast Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350721/Girl-9-father-shot-dead-anti-immigrant-vigilantes-begged-life.html

lulz, those poor mexicans were probably not hurting anyone. They should do that to my neighbors, the type of mexicans that really suck ass and disturb the peace.

Comments

• starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Damn just in like the movie machete.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol, look at the British media trying to spin an old story.

In reality, three career criminals (including a Mexican) went to this family's house to settle an old score about a fouled drug deal.

That doesn't sound as exciting though, does it? The story is much more interesting if you imagine a bunch of pissed off minutemen bursting into houses and killing everyone Rambo style.

Edit: "'Why did you shoot my dad? Why did you shoot my mum?'" A 9-year-old Mexican American said mum? Wow, this story has bad journalism written all over it. If modifications are made to the quotes, they need to be marked as such.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    It is so good to hear it.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    Lol, look at the British media trying to spin an old story.

In reality, three career criminals (including a Mexican) went to this family's house to settle an old score about a fouled drug deal.

That doesn't sound as exciting though, does it? The story is much more interesting if you imagine a bunch of pissed off minutemen bursting into houses and killing everyone Rambo style.

Edit: "'Why did you shoot my dad? Why did you shoot my mum?'" A 9-year-old Mexican American said mum? Wow, this story has bad journalism written all over it. If modifications are made to the quotes, they need to be marked as such.

? :confused: whut?
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Who cares they are illegals. Should have stayed in mexico just not juarez.
  • edited January 2011
    The Daily Fail trying to turn a drug robbery into a lynching.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Those minutemen vigilantes or whatever the fuck they call themselves should come here and pull that rambo shit on drug cartels :thumbsup:
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Man, this is crazy. It's more complicated than it seems at first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Raul_and_Brisenia_Flores

but yeah, the dailymail is always recycling old news lol