match.com

mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Life
Is a complete waste of time, I'm not a bad lookin guy or so I've been told, gettin girls isn't a problem gettin a good girl is a fuckin challenge, so I figured fuck it lemme try it out. every girl on there is shallow... this should be in bitch and moan...

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    yes it probably should be. never used a matchmaking website, dont think i ever will, until i gain 60-80 lbs and give up on life.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I'm always working or at the gym. so figured what the fuck, and I've slept with half this town now. so gotta branch out, can't put all my eggs in one basket
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    tried a campus somewhere? always a good place to find new ladies.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    all work no play. that and the closest campus is hr away I live in a podunk town
  • edited January 2011
    My friend's mom used Match.com and she actually found a guy within a couple of weeks. They get along really well and they're always hanging out and shit.

I think you might just have to be lucky, and fit all the right criteria.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
    When I see these sites, I just don't know what to think. Either this is a one-night-stand type of website or it's some desperate person trying to end their loneliness.

I suggest you shouldn't try it OP. Go to a church, club, school or convention event to find women. Go to places that make you comfortable too so you'll feel natural. Don't be too desperate.
  • skomskusskomskus New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    You need to remember that there is a reason those people join match.com. I'm not saying this is the reason you might have joined, but many users of that site have turned to that site out of desperation/insecurity/pissing off everyone in their social circle. So, of course they are gonna be low quality candidates. Your best bet is to try a physical setting to meet people and have them learn about you from you, not a page that sums you up. Then people will want to make the effort to get to know you, and then you go on dates. That way you won't have to settle for the best polished turd from match.com.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    When I see these sites, I just don't know what to think. Either this is a one-night-stand type of website or it's some desperate person trying to end their loneliness.

I suggest you shouldn't try it OP. Go to a church, club, school or convention event to find women. Go to places that make you comfortable too so you'll feel natural. Don't be too desperate.
    Baq them Christian sluts.
  • edited February 2011
    To be honest, I've always been a little curious about those websites. I'm curious to see what kind of people I get matched up with. lol

Stop searching for a good girl.. I've always noticed that the harder someone searches for someone, the more frustrated they become.. Just relax.. Let the universe take care of the rest.