Winter storm across much of the US

warbeastwarbeast Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353169/Winter-storm-Now-temperatures-plunge.html

Hahahaha, I'm glad I live in texas. No collapsing roofs here. It was 79F and sunny on monday. It may snow tomorrow, then it'll be sunny on saturday. I hope some of the libtard fags from zoklet get crushed under the snow and ice. Trusted Drfagson and Bleeding Kansas need to be kicked out of my state and sent north where their faggot liberal asses belong.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    You laugh, yet get your news from the Daily Mail.

:facepalm:

Actually, I own a "Hated by the Daily Mail" tshirt.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    You laugh, yet get your news from the Daily Mail.

:facepalm:

Actually, I own a "Hated by the Daily Mail" tshirt.

Haha, I must say this..

I do not understand why people from elsewhere in the word use The Dail Fail..

It's got the journalistic merit of Andrex..
  • edited February 2011
    Yay. Now I'm stuck inside and filled with another day of watching "Sex in the City" with my mom. Melt, god damn you, melt!

Fuck that shit, just post on here instead. I've spent whole days just clicking through threads and posting on here before. Some may call it boring, but it's pretty interesting and a good way of passing time :)
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited February 2011
    All mainstream news is retarded. Even alternative news is retarded. You won't find the truth in any of it, except about things that don't really matter. At least the dailymail makes things more entertaining sometimes.
  • edited February 2011
    It's 18 fucking degrees out in Southern fucking Arizona for fucks sake.
    I'm fucking staying in and watching movies.
    edited February 2011
    I don't like cold weather at all. I must've inherited jungle bunny genes or something. Even though it's a lot nicer here in winter than it is up north, I'm going to buy or build a ship and sail to the carribean every time winter comes around. The carribean is 75 to 80F all year round.
  • edited February 2011
    I hate cold weather too. It's such a shame I live in such a fucking cold place :facepalm: I'd love to travel, but I don't have the time or money for it and probably won't until I'm much older. Maybe I can spend my retirement fund on it :D
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I hate cold weather too. It's such a shame I live in such a fucking cold place :facepalm: I'd love to travel, but I don't have the time or money for it and probably won't until I'm much older. Maybe I can spend my retirement fund on it :D

Somebody should build a totse ship. There's been ships built out of plastic bottles... And they're hard to sink since they use bottles. A totse ship would give totse members a free way to travel. A ship with room for about 300 is roughly half a million used. If it's homemade it'll be much cheaper. Practically nothing.

We can be ninja pirates. Then when we see a zoklet ship we'll have to sabotage or destroy it. Spectral and his army of evil butt pirates may be a problem. But I suspect him and Dfg will overcome their differences eventually.
  • edited February 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    Somebody should build a totse ship. There's been ships built out of plastic bottles... And they're hard to sink since they use bottles. A totse ship would give totse members a free way to travel. A ship with room for about 300 is roughly half a million used. If it's homemade it'll be much cheaper. Practically nothing.

We can be ninja pirates. Then when we see a zoklet ship we'll have to sabotage or destroy it. Spectral and his army of evil butt pirates may be a problem. But I suspect him and Dfg will overcome their differences eventually.

This reminds me of a thread on the old tM. We were discussing the creation of a bottle island as an HQ and safe place to reside. We eventually had a massive thread full of shit about materials we would need etc, it was pretty cool.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited February 2011
    It's 18 fucking degrees out in Southern fucking Arizona for fucks sake.
    I'm fucking staying in and watching movies.

fucking this, I lol'd this morning when the wind had blown over a smokestopper and cigeretes were EVERYWHERE

then my hair started to freeze and I went inside to play age of empires.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    I live in florida. Shit was 67 degrees. U jelly?
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
    I dislike cold weather, but I drive a car that has no heat, and I shovel snow in short sleeves when its 13 degrees outside. Shut up, man up, and get used to the weather where you live, no matter how bad it gets. I dislike cleaning up every 2-4days or so after a "storm" but I do it because it has to be done. This winter is supposedly the hardest one we've had in my area, but I feel like I'm the only one not complaining about it.

All you guys in the south. Man up and shut up. You're good old boys. Just take it how it comes even if its the opposite side of the scale.