Hahaha. Those Niggas Got Trolled

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
75378-TrollFace.png
Students at hope college are not happy with their school's response to a racially-charged fake fraternity.
Close to 200 Hope College students took to the streets this morning to protest the college's response to recent racially motivated incident on campus.
Posters were recently put up around campus, promoting a fake fraternity called "Kappa, Kappa, Kappa," and playing up the acronym "KKK."
"I was scared. I was actually scared," said Black Student Union Vice President Robert Phillips. "This poster says nothing but hate. It's murder, it's ignorance."
Those who took part in today's march are not satisfied with the president's written response. He condemns the posters, but students say it doesn't go far enough to create a inclusive feeling among people of all colors on campus.
"It just came off as an 'us' versus 'them'. We wanted to make sure that we're not here as a separate community," Phillips said. "We're here as one community and we're going to fight for the same issues."

http://hollandzeeland.wzzm13.com/content/hope-college-students-protest-schools-response-kkk-posters

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    lol nigga scared :o
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    My goodness its lulzy how stupid some people are. Their reaction is sad and leaves me with a little less hope for the world.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh wow thats fucking epic. Niggas got trolled :D

Reminds me of that story last year when the those kids threw cotton balls everywhere and all the black people got butthurt.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Slice wrote: »
    Reminds me of that story last year when the those kids threw cotton balls everywhere and all the black people got butthurt.

Hahaha Is there a link to that by any chance? :D
  • edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    lol nigga scared :o

He should buy a dog.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Black people take things to the heart way too much. They need to realize that white people take way more shit then they do nowadays and they should just relax.
    I agree.
    I thought the days of slavery were over. Unfortunately it seems afro americans are still slaves to their past. :(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I agree.
    I thought the days of slavery were over. Unfortunately it seems afro americans are still slaves to their past. :(

The nigger is a slave it's own inferiority rather than its past.