I think I might be broken

buddhabuddha Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
Ever sleep wrong and wake up with what some people call a "crik(sp?)" in your neck?

Like it hurts to turn your head and shit.

Ever had one from the base of your skull halfway down your spine?

HOLY FUCK I'M DYING.

Any suggestions? Old family secrets, to dealing with this shit.

I guess I a'int making no money today, can barely make it to the coffee pot.

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

It's not like one of those little ones, where you can just turn your head and it stops hurting. It's all down the left side of my spine and my left arm is tingly.

Someone suggest something, I'll try almost anything once.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Kind of funny, but it hurts to laugh. I look like fucking quasimodo right now. All twisted up and shit trying to make it not hurt.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    Take some Glucosamine pills that have tumeric extract in it. The combination will give you fluids to lubricate your joints, and will not cause any "cracks" or "aches". Athletes are in love with those pills because they feel the difference. They really have to take good care of their joints, especially in the kneecap region, because if they don't...they can't perform :o.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Take some Glucosamine pills that have tumeric extract in it. The combination will give you fluids to lubricate your joints, and will not cause any "cracks" or "aches". Athletes are in love with those pills because they feel the difference. They really have to take good care of their joints, especially in the kneecap region, because if they don't...they can't perform :o.

Will keep that in mind for the future, but I don't get any money till this weekend, so having to buy something isn't an option.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited March 2011
    Pinched a nerve?

Besides a massage, which will set you back around $60, try applying heat to the spot, keep moving, controlled stretches. Don't baby the area! It will only make it worse.

Trust me. I am not a doctor. :P
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    LMS wrote: »
    Pinched a nerve?

Besides a massage, which will set you back around $60, try applying heat to the spot, keep moving, controlled stretches. Don't baby the area! It will only make it worse.

Trust me. I am not a doctor. :P

Stretching seems to help quite a bit. Also pain killers, and laying in the sun to warm the spot up.

The pain is tolerable now, and I can move around a bit better.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    icy hot. it helps shaq.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    eh, you're probably just sore from all that furiously masturbating that you've been doing and the pain is from the spasms of cumming all the time.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    eh, you're probably just sore from all that furiously masturbating that you've been doing and the pain is from the spasms of cumming all the time.

You know, I just don't feel like I know you anymore.

Totse has corrupted your mind.
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited March 2011
    Had the same thing around a month ago. Mine just went away withing a couple days. I just had to make sure to turn my whole body when looking the other way and things like that. No sudden movements or anything. I went to sleep laying on my back every night and tried to make sure to get a good nights sleep.

Good luck cause that hurts man.