I'm assuming you've heard of the Aokigahara Forest beneath Mt Fuji.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Life
Lets look at it from a paranormal perspective shall we?
Japanese spiritualists believe that the suicides committed in the forest have permeated Aokigahara's trees, generating paranormal activity and preventing many who enter from escaping the forest's depths. Complicating matters further is the common experience of compasses being rendered useless by the rich deposits of magnetic iron in the area's volcanic soil.
The workers must carry the bodies down from the forest to the local station, where the bodies are put in a special room used specifically to house suicide corpses. The forest workers then play jan-ken-pon—which English-speakers call rock, paper, scissors—to see who has to sleep in the room with the corpse. It is believed that leaving the corpse is left alone is very bad luck, for the yurei (ghost) of the suicide will scream through the night, and the body will move itself on its own.
Forest Related <<

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    I have read about this before. I always thought it would be good place to grab jewelry and watches to sell at a pawn shop.

Although there could be something to it. I remember the strange sense of sorrow I got whenever I got near gorund zero for 911.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    I hadn't heard of it, but that was an interesting read. Looks like a creepy place.
    Aokigahara-Jukai.jpg

I'm glad to read that the Golden Gate Bridge is still the number one location though. For awhile I was worried that they'd actually build that suicide barrier.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    I hadn't heard of it, but that was an interesting read. Looks like a creepy place.
    Aokigahara-Jukai.jpg

I'm glad to read that the Golden Gate Bridge is still the number one location though. For awhile I was worried that they'd actually build that suicide barrier.
    I'm dying to go there. I hear it's a swingin place to hang out. :thumbsup:
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    It looks beautiful but i can feel the eeriness from here. I've never gone to the golden gate bridge before I wonder how that would make me feel. . .well either keep the corpse company or listen to it scream, its a lose lose situation.