8000+ Posts, What Now?

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Not really sad about this, but I did miss the long ass thread about this and that. I finished Tangled a while ago and it's been like the first movie I watched without skipping. If you don't know already I haven't watched any movie for couple of weeks. But I am catching up on them from time to time. However, I did keep myself updated with Series especially the regular ones.

I didn't make too many threads these past couple of weeks and along this irregular schedule I kind of got lazy and disconnected from Totse. My writing style suffered and overall I didn't contribute as much as I wanted too. But thanks to Dys I have decided to write at least a paragraph in every reply I write.

Yes, this will increase the number of extended words or unwanted details but it will also force me to write more. For me writing seems the best thing to do while just stuck or sad. It gives me an opening that I could use or a way I could travel. Since I don't read books and only listen to them, my vocabulary seems a bit limited to me. And I am hoping by being more vocal, I will improve many things.

Anyway, I am going to sleep. I ate a lot tonight and my stomach hurts. See you in few hours Totse.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Maybe we can put Post Count to use. Make them like credits to purchase items :o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Now it is time to delete them all and start over. :D
  • edited March 2011
    I might actually start giving this paragraph per post thing a shot. It would probably encourage me to post more thoughtful information rather than just bullshit every time I reply to a thread. It also gives everyone else something to read as they browse through the forums, so maybe it's a worthwhile idea :)
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm catching up to you DFG:mad: I have the second most not including Hellish:o
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    after 5000 posts do you get to prestige?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    after 5000 posts do you get to prestige?

After 5000 you get to lick my butthole:mad:
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    welll if your just writing blocks of pointless longwinded replys it makes the user alot more likely to read it - i like short witty responces personally ;) only if they mean somethign not just someone saying.......

your mum
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    ^ this. Also, Congrats on the 8k marker. As much as you do for this community nobody shoul have a problem with you taking a breather. Just don't leave us for too long or I'll worry you got Mohammed Jihaded and all blowed uppity.