Complete Self Improvement Niggas

PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
I want to improve my mind, body and social abilities.
I just want to be an all round better person, my life's shitty atm, I'm shitty atm, everything fucking shit.
So I want to change that, I'm trying to make my mentality be more accepting, open minded and positive. At the same time though I don't want to turn into a stepped on pussy.
I want to be healthy on the inside of my body and the outside, I want my mentality to be better and to be able to use my brain and mind efficiently.
I also want to be able to talk properly, be less retarded and socially awkward whilst just getting on with life.

So,
I'm going to start exercising a little bit.
I'm eating healthier- not a full blown diet just less processed foods unless necessary (like if I have major munchies and need a quick lunch before I go out, I might eat a pot noodle or something) What foods should I avoid and which should I go and buy?
Yesterday I had cheerios cereal and coffee. Then at lunch I had some innocent yogurt tubes, an orange, walkers crisps and a capri sun as well as some squash.
Then for dinner I had an assortment of vegetables in pitta bread and a homemade soup, with more squash.
Today I had the same breakfast. For lunch I had a cup-a-soup a go ahead bar as well as what I had yesterday.
I've had a coffee and some jaffa cakes as well now, might have spaghetti bolognese for dinner.
I don't care if you don't care what I ate, I was just seeing if this was healthy-ish/er.
Yeh, what food and drink should I go for?

Any way I'm going to buy some siberian ginseng and start taking my vitamins, what vitamins and minerals etc. should I take?
I'm going to jerk it less, convert the wasted energy into better use.
Does getting sleep really matter, how many hours on a week night?
Should I put a routine in place or just flow?
I'm starting meditation what else is good for your mind/ soul?

I'm cutting down on the caffeine, just a coffee in the morning to wake my lazy ass up.
I'm definitely lowering the amount I smoke weed and drink alcohol.
Weed doesn't always work well with my mind, it effects me differently, often negatively. I'm going to smoke it whenever I feel like it, but not just because it's there.
I'll still try anything I can, for the experiences. Only things I really loved or get offered I'll do again. So most psychedelics and a few others will be repeated. I'm going to stop banging them 7 gram rocks.
I'm going to really avoid brain numbing stuff like benzo's, TV and pop music. lol, but it's true. I'll avoid benzo's I have already tried, unless I Need them. Actually that's made me think I should listen to some different music, is there any "smart" music or do you think this won't affect me at all.

I'm going to learn as much as possible in the rest of my final school year. Any books I should read, things I should look at etc.?

Right not much else I can think of, suggest anything helpful.
Particular practices, exercises or sports?

:cool:

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    $10(usd) says you'll quit within first mnth
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited March 2011
    $10(usd) says you'll quit within first mnth

I'll accept for £10 GBP.
    edited March 2011
    Ok im going to want proof

Weekly update

here in this thread..

Starting with your weight

then post the book you read with reviews

and the type of food you have been eating?

deal?
    edited March 2011
    Weight is unnecessary, as I'm not intending on specifically losing or gaining weight. Besides I only have 0.00g scales.
    I will update every Monday or something, with the basics.
    Food, exercise, sleeps, drugs, learning.
    Some stuff I can't do yet as I still need to go get stuff.
    Books, I didn't say I was going to read books. Just learn.
    Any way time to work out.
    Answer some questions to help yourself lose some money :)

If your cool with this then it's a deal.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited March 2011
    OP is a fat cunt
    edited March 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »
    OP is a fat cunt

lol, partially but I'm really just trying to watch what I put in my body and shit.
    edited March 2011
    TCO420 wrote: »
    OP is a fat cunt
    Any books I should read, things I should look at etc.?

this and No its not a deal.
    edited March 2011
    this and No its not a deal.

Yeh, I was looking for suggestions of books related to the topic. I also didn't say I WAS going to read anything.

Okay I'll just keep doing it for myself.