Father Of "Jessi Slaughter" He Dun Goofed - Who the fuck is Jessi Slaughter?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
For those of you who don't know: She was the snivelling 12yo who got youpwnd.
- Refresher
MARCH 25--The father of “Jessi Slaughter,” the 12-year-old girl who last year became the victim of a vicious online swarm, was arrested last month on a felony child abuse charge for allegedly punching his daughter in the mouth during an argument, The Smoking Gun has learned.
geneleonhardt.jpgGene Leonhardt, 53, was busted for striking his daughter Jessica, who told Florida cops that she had been arguing with her father when he “punched her, causing her to have a bloody and swollen lips.”
According to a Marion County Sheriff’s Office report, a deputy stated that, “I did see that just inside the victim’s mouth on the right side were minor cuts which would be consistent with the victim’s statement. I also saw blood on the victims mouth and chin area.”
When questioned by police, Leonhardt said that he had “slapped” the child after she punched him in the mouth. He also claimed that Jessica, a seventh grade student, “was wearing ‘theatrical blood’ which he stated the victim had put on.” Leonhardt is pictured in the above mug shot taken following his February 17 bust.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/father-jessi-slaughter-busted-child-abuse-980637

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    haha...you dun goofed...

that lil girl got owned hardcore
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    fucking channers yo

the fuck up families and shit mang
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    Box wrote: »
    fucking channers yo

the fuck up families and shit mang

That family was already fucked before they even heard of 4chan :D
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    too bad he didnt slaughter her
  • edited March 2011
    People don't know how to deal with the internet, lol.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would have punched that little bitch too.
  • edited March 2011
    Oh dear god, I laughed at this one. Her dad looks like some kind of rapist, crossed with Frank Zappa. She's going to be one fucked up kid when she's older after all this negative attention... I'm surprised she hasn't actually slaughtered herself already.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    I was waiting for the rape.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Wow internet IS serious business. Holy fuck really.

Like JustAnotherAsshole said, people don't know how to deal with the internet. Take shit way to seriously.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    Anyone who watched her videos can tell she's an attention whore, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did exaggerated it.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Anyone who watched her videos can tell she's an attention whore, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did exaggerated it.

Just like you stupid faggot attention whore asshole.

I bet your her retarded faggot brother.

Go back to zoklet you queer.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »

fucking faggot piece of shit

go back to zoklet u fucking queero. QQ moarr bahahaha i was banz0rd arghhh fuck the administratioN! ahhhh i was banned oh myyy no more cocklet!!!

gay yo fucking hoommo
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    I wouldn't put it past her father to have slapped her. Appaerently the channers have heard it happen on video chat somewhere. I remember watching this on YouTube. I also wouldn't put it past young Ms. Slaughter to apply stage blood to make for new drama. Then again he could be lying about that. Who knows or cares. She is in the limelight again which is obviously what she wants. I don't think the consequences will ever be the same.