10 Year Old Flood Survivor Bashed

In a startling act of humanitarianism from some of Toowoomba, Australia’s finest residents, 10-year-old Blake Rice, was beaten and left with a broken collarbone. The violent assault, which surprised up to several residents, was the direct result of the fame Blake received when, in January, a flash flood described as an ‘inland tsunami’ killed his brother Jordan and mother Donna, leaving him the only survivor. Ironically, this incident has been reported in every major newspaper across the country, making him even more famous.

The assailants then went on to create a FaceBook page named “We bashed Blake Rice” bragging about their heroic deeds. This act only marks the breaking point for a family who have literally had people laugh in their faces about the deaths. Blake’s family are now treacherously planning to leave town for some reason.

Oh Toowoomba, whose childhood won’t you desecrate?

Sauce - http://blog.ohinternet.com/4103/10-year-old-flood-survivor-bashed/

I laughed quite a lot at this story, just because of the irony in that the kid was beaten up for being famous, getting even more news coverage than before which will probably cause even more beatings in the future! This kid's the definition of being "stuck in a never-ending cycle" :D

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Wow. What a bunch of cunts. In a way I hope they drown.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited April 2011
    what? i see the amusement in beating a famous person but someone whose famous for not dying? I don't understand people sometimes :facepalm: a lot of the time.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    If I was him i would be planning on murdering the faggots
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    whatever fagtologist your gay ass would

turn emo and stay in your room all day posting

in online communties wishing you were hardocore, faggot.

;)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
    Congratz on creating Australias next gnarliest serial killer. :thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Congratz on creating Australias next gnarliest serial killer. :thumbsup:

doooood, if you've seen Romper Stomper, you know Russel Crowe has that position reserved :P

It's a weird story... But all that childhood fame prolly would have ruined his life anyway : /
    edited April 2011
    doooood, if you've seen Romper Stomper, you know Russel Crowe has that position reserved :P

It's a weird story... But all that childhood fame prolly would have ruined his life anyway : /

Seen it? Hell Ya! That was an awesome movie. :thumbsup:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    whatever fagtologist your gay ass would

turn emo and stay in your room all day posting

in online communties wishing you were hardocore, faggot.

;)

right...
  • blob1blob1 Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Thats fucked up, what sort of cunt picks on someone after they lost their family
    edited April 2011
    blob1 wrote: »
    Thats fucked up, what sort of cunt picks on someone after they lost their family
    The sorta cunt that's gonna get raped, killed slowly and body desecrated with religious symbols by a kid who grew up with vengeful purposes. :cool:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    lol dont be mad fagtologist

Im sure your cool online somewhere