Suggested Policy Change For Totse

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I propose that as of midnight GMT - 0 today that all Totse staff members must wear cod pieces to protect the staff members. Otherwise I will be left with no choice but to contact OSHA.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    cod_fish.jpg
    ???

Hell yeah man, those feel great until they get cold.
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited April 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    princess wrote: »
    255254-116487-codpiece_large.jpg

That should certainly meet all OSHA standards and requirements. I demand that all staff members be issued one of these this very day.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    cod_fish.jpg
    ???

Have you ever worn one on your dick? It is cold but nice. Also the teeth are great if you have an itch on your balls.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    COD Piece hmm, how about a tinfoil?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Tinfoil huh? How about a toaster?
  • edited April 2011
    Both the tinfoil and the toaster will stop aliens from controlling your penis, and wearing a fish in your pants is probably a good way to score at a lesbian bar. My companies unit offers climate control, carbon fiber/kevlar laminate for lightness and flexibility, and a snap on option for quick removal. Scented or unscented, available in blue, black, red, and white(storm trooper special). Only $399.95, expensive, but this is your dick we're talking about, and looking like you have a package the size of a soccer ball never hurt.;);)

Ask about our, "Exit Only Zone", anal chastity belt, preventing butthurt since 1998.

C/O
    "run, joke, run"
  • BlackTerritoryBlackTerritory New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    Both the tinfoil and the toaster will stop aliens from controlling your penis, and wearing a fish in your pants is probably a good way to score at a lesbian bar. My companies unit offers climate control, carbon fiber/kevlar laminate for lightness and flexibility, and a snap on option for quick removal. Scented or unscented, available in blue, black, red, and white(storm trooper special). Only $399.95, expensive, but this is your dick we're talking about, and looking like you have a package the size of a soccer ball never hurt.;);)

Ask about our, "Exit Only Zone", anal chastity belt, preventing butthurt since 1998.

C/O
    "run, joke, run"

Pfft, moron.

Why would I buy some fancy cod piece and butt plug when I can just put my disk in my arse?