Australian Man Admits to Killing Daughter After Facebook Threat

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Man this is just fucked up...

An Australian father confessed to killing his two-year-old daughter after posting "bout 2 kill ma kid" on Facebook, the Herald Sun newspaper reported.

The Melbourne Magistrates Court heard Wednesday how Ramazan Acar fatally stabbed his daughter Yazmina with a Ninja-style knife. Acar pleaded guilty to her murder.

Acar also texted the girl's mother, Rachelle D'Argent, after the murder, saying, "it's ova I did it."

"I wanted him to look me in the eye and he did. A quick glimpse but enough for him to say he was guilty," she told the Herald Sun.

On the day of the murder, Acar took Yazmina from the mother's house to a nearby shop to get some chocolate. He ended up stabbing the toddler in the chest and stomach and leaving her to die in the scrubland region of northwest Melbourne.

While at the police station, Acar told Rachel over the phone: "I've killed her. She's just lying next to me in her leggings and her top covered in blood," according to the Herald Sun.

Autopsy reports show Yazmina's death was "quite prolonged."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/04/australian-man-admits-killing-daughter-facebook-threat/?test=latestnews

article-1383410-0BE7143800000578-157_468x286.jpg

Comments