Though we often argue, we can all agree. . .

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
We all hate fucking Zoklet.:o If you find yourself arguing with another member, just remember we are better than that shithole. :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I have no opinion.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I don't entirely hate it. IMO it has a few, mind you very few, positives that make it worthusing occaisonly. Sometimes they do have interesting threads
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    i signed up here.. not there so its all good son..
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I don't entirely hate it. IMO it has a few, mind you very few, positives that make it worthusing occaisonly. Sometimes they do have interesting threads

They sell out their own members to the feds, i certainly would never go back there.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    They sell out their own members to the feds, i certainly would never go back there.

Oh yeh. They can hardly try to get dfg to hand us over, since they've already killed him.
  • edited May 2011
    Meh. I don't really like Z but that's just me. I don't like the massive amount of shit which is posted there, it's like the whole place is a thread between Fatty and Nick. I also hate that nigger Zok and the way he turns his users over to the feds. FUCK THAT SHIT!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I have some sweet memories of that place but dammit, that information handling changed my mind. I am staying the fuck away from that place.
  • edited May 2011
    If you have any sketchy content on there, I advise you to remove it completely. I had a few posts over there but I deleted them last year when I came to totse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I guess I should login and start removing content.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I guess I should login and start removing content.

Won't Zok have backups he can use to restore posts if everyone gets scared and starts deleting content?
  • edited May 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    Won't Zok have backups he can use to restore posts if everyone gets scared and starts deleting content?

Then remove it all again. He can't keep restoring the forums, people would get pissed.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Krane wrote: »

Well, he could have those. Regardless I logged in and added a disclaimer in my signature. Pm'ed vineman and hellish and hopefully we will have a plan to counter feds in future.
  • edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, he could have those. Regardless I logged in and added a disclaimer in my signature. Pm'ed vineman and hellish and hopefully we will have a plan to counter feds in future.

I guess the main plan is to never admit to anything online, ever. Writing posts carefully without incriminating yourself is the best way forward. What was that saying? Loose lips sink ships? Follow that.
  • edited May 2011
    I don't pay Zoklet much mind.