Patriot Act extended 4 more years!

Comments

• theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited May 2011
    Sad. I guess Rand Paul's patriotic stand against the misnamed "patriot act" wasn't enough.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    theGeneral wrote: »
    Sad. I guess Rand Paul's patriotic stand against the misnamed "patriot act" wasn't enough.

Yeah it wasn't even worth it. Harry Reid told him he was just delaying the inevitable and nothing he can do will change its passage. It's fucking sad really when you have a former senate majority leader telling other senators your job here is pointless to us O.G.'s in D.C. who have joined the dark side.

Also apparently Harry Reid did some shit by slipping the Patriot Act with another congressional bill that had to be passed, can't remember which one it was though :\. Going from my Political Science class this shit happens all the time. Congressional and Senators slip bills or parts of bills into other bills all the fucking time just to get them passed. Nobodies going to not approve Unemployment extensions or the Budget even though you might have a piece that says "Congress is disbanded, President has all nations power. All Our Base Are Belong To Him."

You can't be surprised people have no faith in this government and only see revolution as the next step anymore. It is embarrassing it has gone on this far to be honest. The whole world laughs at our ignorance, but then again they got their own damn problems and are hardly any better than us. The only real difference is the American Con-Game is so obvious to everyone who isn't American or "Awakened" it seems.
  • edited May 2011
    It's for your own good. How else are they expected to keep you safe from an army of terrorists who live thousands of miles away?
  • edited May 2011
    It's for your own good. How else are they expected to keep you safe from an army of terrorists who live thousands of miles away?

It's definitely as stupid as it sounds.

Which is why I can't understand why most Americans can't understand what the fuck is going on. :mad:
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's definitely as stupid as it sounds.

Which is why I can't understand why most Americans can't understand what the fuck is going on. :mad:

Most americans are fucking retards (look at josephstalin), that's why.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    YAY! CHANGE!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    yep, Just checked it out

and U.S.A. is still number 1.

God-Bless.jpg
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited May 2011
    ^In a world full of shit and feces we are the nice, firm log shaped turd, while everyone else is fucking diarrhea.
  • edited May 2011
    ^In a world full of shit and feces we are the nice, firm log shaped turd, while everyone else is fucking diarrhea.

filebristolstoolchart.png