4 teenagers just showed up at my door.

IWDIWD Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
They were like "hey man.. do you have any weed".. I was like "Uh.. Do I know ANY of you?" and they were like "no man sorry someone just told us you could help us out".. so I was all like "no guys.. sorry.. i can't help you" and they were like "do you know of anyone that could" and I was like "no, can't think of anyone". Then they said "alright thanks anyways man" and then they left.

LOL.

Comments

• Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    LOL I KNOW RIGHT :o
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    That's why I don't deal to children.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Whoever spread the info on craigslist that you're selling weed probably also notified the cops about it :eek:
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    Whoever spread the info on craigslist that you're selling weed probably also notified the cops about it :eek:

I don't deal with drugs or drug users.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    ITS A TRAP! :o
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    lol it's funny because they were so desperate for weed. weed is boring, and I could have helped them out but chose not to, even though I have some weed that I don't care about. i've never dealt with anyone I don't know though. people i've never met showing up at my door can suck my dick.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    IWD wrote: »
    I don't deal with drugs or drug users.

But you came in IRC one time bragging about how you had 6 or 8 pounds of weed :confused:
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    But you came in IRC one time bragging about how you had 6 or 8 pounds of weed :confused:

Yeah that was awesome. You can think what you want, I'm gonna have more then that this year, and I'm still not giving you pics. You'd probably try to send them somewhere with my name snitch me out somehow.. like someone who picks a fight then threatens to call the cops when you come near them.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    If they were that desperate they may have sucked your dick for it. Now end your day knowing you could have had some young teenage boy blow you.
    I believe the phrase is "when opportunity knocks.."
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    If they were that desperate they may have sucked your dick for it. Now end your day knowing you could have had some young teenage boy blow you.
    I believe the phrase is "when opportunity knocks.."

Not my style bro
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should've sold them oregano as chronic.
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I worked at Wal-Mart I used to get guys and girls come up to me all the time asking about it. For awhile I started to capitalize of it by putting oregano and sage, crushed up, into little ziplock baggies and sold it to them for $60 a pop.

Fucking dumbass kids. :D
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Unwyred wrote: »
    When I worked at Wal-Mart I used to get guys and girls come up to me all the time asking about it. For awhile I started to capitalize of it by putting oregano and sage, crushed up, into little ziplock baggies and sold it to them for $60 a pop.

Fucking dumbass kids. :D

Yeah I did that a couple of times.. when I was REALLY young.. like 14. To grade 8's.

You can't really pull that shit around here though. EVERYONE knows what buds should look like.. aside from people that have never smoked weed.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    i probably get 20-30 calls a week asking me to get people weed and its annoying and sketchy as fuck

You've probably been a victim of the phantom-bathroom-writing-on-the-shitter-wall bandit. This is not normal if you aren't a drug dealer lol.
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    IWD wrote: »
    Yeah I did that a couple of times.. when I was REALLY young.. like 14. To grade 8's.

You can't really pull that shit around here though. EVERYONE knows what buds should look like.. aside from people that have never smoked weed.
    Super-glue some random herbs together to look like buds. That way when they smoke they'll at least get a high.
  • edited July 2010
    wood wrote: »
    Super-glue some random herbs together to look like buds. That way when they smoke they'll at least get a high.

Fuck that shit. Get some Wild Dagga and sell it to them. What is it with people poisoning their neighbors and friends in the name of money or drugs? That's the iknd of shit that makes Karma raeps you a few years down the road. And if Karma won't, I WILL :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck that shit. Get some Wild Dagga and sell it to them. What is it with people poisoning their neighbors and friends in the name of money or drugs? That's the iknd of shit that makes Karma raeps you a few years down the road. And if Karma won't, I WILL :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    I hope you be kidding. I've got some Dagga right here and I wouldn't give that away. It tastes like absolute shit. Trust me, you're doing them a favour with the glue thing. They'll learn not to approach strangers for drugs (unless they enjoy smoking glue, in which case they'll be back the next week).
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should have sold them some Oregano.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    i fucking hope not, i dont need some cop to see my number and fucking raid my house:mad:

Your number is in the police drug dealer database and they're going to kick your door in and take all your drugs. :o