Snorting Paracetamol

edited June 2011 in Man Cave
What would happen if you were to snort paracetamol instead of taking it orally? Wouldn't it go into your bloodstream more quickly and have a more immediate effect?

Or is the whole point of a tablet to have a slower release?

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    It wouldn't be helpful, and you might OD. If you're dumb enough to try, be my guest
  • edited May 2011
    WATER SOLUBILITY.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    This is one drug I can try but I don't it was meant to be snorted.
    Some reddit this!
  • edited May 2011
    True. It doesn't dissolve very well in water. If you want it to work faster, parachute it (That is, powder it, wrap it in a bit of napkin (Or use gelcaps if you've got them) and swallow it with water).
  • edited May 2011
    It wouldn't be helpful, and you might OD. If you're dumb enough to try, be my guest

Of course I'm not going to try it, I'm not retarded. I was just wondering what would happen :)
    edited May 2011
    I've just been informed, that with aspirin at least, when snorted it makes your headache worse. I'm kinda glad I hangout with semi retarded druggies
  • edited May 2011
    Hahaha. That's pretty funny and has made me think - what about snorting other substances such as Coffee granules? Would the caffeine go into your bloodstream faster?
  • edited May 2011
    Stop asking these silly questions! :mad:
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    +1 for classic totse
  • edited May 2011
    +1 for classic totse

At least we don't need "The one and ONLY dxm thread", yet. And if you want anything to work faster, the parachute method is likely the best choice.
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    What would happen if you were to snort paracetamol instead of taking it orally? Wouldn't it go into your bloodstream more quickly and have a more immediate effect?

Or is the whole point of a tablet to have a slower release?

To my knowledge paracetamol is only good as an anti-inflammatory. I really don't see why you'd want to snort it.

If your goal is to consume an opiate that it may be combined with in a tablet I'd suggest doing a CWE and letting the resulting water evaporate leaving a powder (Can speed it up with heat after you've done the CWE.) The powder left should also be very fine.

If your goal is to relieve mild to moderate pain, just go by the label.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited June 2011
    You would be better off shoving it up your ass.
  • edited June 2011
    This thread is more retarded than the ones made by kidiots trying to get high on benadryl:facepalm:

It's called a question dude. I'm not trying to get high - that's what real drugs are for. Sheesh.
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    At least we don't need "The one and ONLY dxm thread", yet.
    lol yeah, I remember that one...
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited June 2011
    Try huffing some jenkin...
    edited June 2011
    At least we don't need "The one and ONLY dxm thread", yet. And if you want anything to work faster, the parachute method is likely the best choice.
    Phadrix wrote: »
    lol yeah, I remember that one...
    There are 2 official DXM threads as of right now, one was made by me
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I parachute all my pill medication.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    MarineBoat wrote: »
    To my knowledge paracetamol is only good as an anti-inflammatory. I really don't see why you'd want to snort it.

If your goal is to consume an opiate that it may be combined with in a tablet I'd suggest doing a CWE and letting the resulting water evaporate leaving a powder (Can speed it up with heat after you've done the CWE.) The powder left should also be very fine.

If your goal is to relieve mild to moderate pain, just go by the label.

Get some dihydrocodeine and apap and CWE that, it dicks all over regular codeine.