I fucking hate Justin Bieber BS, but some of these comments made me lol!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Justin Bieber Sexual Frustration Blog
I want Justin Bieber to fuck me roughly up the ass. The pain is so intense from his cock going further and further inside my anus. I grab the bedsheets tightly and feel myself about to explode. Justin puts his hands on my buttcheeks and rubs them. I hear his moans getting louder and I hear the spurts as his cum enters me. He takes his dick out and can see the semen drizzling into my vagina. He takes a straw and shoves it in my asshole and sucks out the cum and fecal matter.
I want to feed Justin 50 sandwiches and stuff him until he can’t eat no more. After a little while when the food digests he goes to the bathroom to shit it all out. He’s in there for about 3 hours. He takes a gigantic shit and we cut it up into little pieces and ship it out to different countries and it cures world hunger.

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    What the fuck is wrong with these sluts. :facepalm: Justin bieber is a fucking retard.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Whoring too much?

I want to rape him, I don't careif he just asks me to fuck him but I will prefer rape. I want to put my tight cock up his royal ass and force him to suck my shitty cock. I will force him to lick my toes and lick my fingers. I will shove large bats up his ass and force him to sniff jenkem, yes Jenkem.

Later when I am done with him, I will tell him to cook me some food.

:D
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't get why people try to insult beiber or try to bring him down to your levels; your situation..

He doesn't care what people think of him..because his house and his car.. is damn comfortable..so you are making fun of him just to make yourselves and everyone around you feel better about themselves.....there's no need to rationalize your jealousy
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Small people have to try to make others feel small, as you can tell by the first 3 posters.

Most of it stems from jealousy, if I was Bieber I'd just make a single saying fuck you, I'm 16 and have more money than you'll make in 3 lifetimes.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    usher took justin and i into his room. he instructed us to get naked and into the bed. usher sat on a chair in front of us and started stroking his cock. he told justin to put his cock into my asshole and fuck me hard from behind. justin didn’t hesitate. after all, there was a girl ready for him, and there was no way he would ever defy usher.

he started slow until usher told him to go faster, so he did. it started to feel good. soon justin was moaning, and i was going to moan with him until usher told me to stay quiet. he then commanded justin to start rubbing my pussy, which was throbbing at this point. justin’s cock was in my ass and now he was playing with my pussy. it felt so good. i wanted to explode with orgasms, but usher still wanted me to stay quiet. so i sat there on my knees, silent, rocking back and forth with justin fucking me from behind. there was a pained expression on my face. usher could tell i wanted to cum, but he wasn’t done yet.

usher sat in his chair jerking off as he watched justin fuck my ass. he told justin to talk dirty, so he did: “does that feel good? do you like that? you want it harder baby? you want me to go faster? you like when i do that to your pussy?” he was making me boil. i was on the verge of bursting. justin kept thrusting, and usher continued to stroke his cock vigorously, but now all he was staring at was my face. he could tell i was ready to cum. he could also tell by the shortness of his breath that justin was ready too.

he told justin to keep pumping, but harder and faster this time. that really set justin off. he was holding onto my ass and slamming himself into me. it was so intense, and it felt so good. he couldn’t hold it in any longer. he began yelling, “i’m gonna cum! i’m gonna cum!” and i could suddenly feel his cum fill my asshole. i could feel the intensity building in my pussy. i couldn’t even look up anymore. my breathing got harder and tears filled my eyes. usher knew that all i wanted to do was cum.

finally, usher said, “now you can scream,” and with that i screamed and moaned and came all over justin’s hand, which was still rubbing my pussy. it all felt so good. i yelled loudly and didn’t even make out what i was saying because the pleasure was so intense that it interrupted my thoughts. usher continued to masturbate furiously as he watched me orgasm. he finally got up, walked over to me, and creamed my face with his cum. he told me to lick it all up, so i did. it tasted salty but sweet. it was amazing.

after our shared experience of cumming together, the three of us lied naked in bed together and tried to plot the sequel to justin’s “never say never” movie.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    Most of it stems from jealousy, if I was Bieber I'd just make a single saying fuck you, I'm 16 and have more money than you'll make in 3 lifetimes.

My government makes more money then I do. Am I jealous of him? Fuck no! Do I dislike him? Fuck yeah!.....What's your next assumption???
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    My government makes more money then I do. Am I jealous of him? Fuck no! Do I dislike him? Fuck yeah!.....What's your next assumption???

That you're just a silly kid who's significantly unhappy with his life.

This isnt an assumption though, you dfg and the other matey have a collective age of 20.

I dont care though really, if you wanna cover your own insecurities by belittling others you're welcome, not my problem.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011

This isnt an assumption though, you dfg and the other matey have a collective age of 20.

I dont care though really, if you wanna cover your own insecurities by belittling others you're welcome, not my problem.

LOL!!!! this nigga high?
    edited June 2011
    Unhappy with my politics....Then fuck yes!
    Oops! That figure you dug out of your ass is your IQ not our collective ages.

Toe-maa-toe / Tor-may-doe lol! Who gives a fuck whether you like the faggot or not. Preference is anyone's here. This is totse.:mad:
  • horizonhorizon New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Small people have to try to make others feel small, as you can tell by the first 3 posters.

you wanna sit down and braid each others hair, and talk about boys?
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    horizon wrote: »

If I was guna get millions for sure. I'd do nearly anything for enough cash right now to be set for life.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    If I was guna get millions for sure. I'd do nearly anything for enough cash right now to be set for life.

Would you suck a dick for millions?
    edited June 2011
    horizon wrote: »
    Fucking Lol! icwutudidthar. :D
  • matildalamb29matildalamb29 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fucking Lol! icwutudidthar. :D

Lol people still hate her!
  • edited July 2011
    I first met JB on my way home in the subway one day. Now this is the story all about how

My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air
    In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!
    I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air