FUCK, my neighbour has some good shit

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Seriously, for the past 10 minutes my Mum and I have been walking round the house wondering why It suddenly smells like weed.
Into the garden we go and it hits us. One side is stonger than the other, we peek through a fence and there is my neighbour getting stoned...he works for the UK Govt. Last time we blazed up together :D he's still going strong.

Anyone here got interesting neighbours?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Lmao, that's awesome. My neighbours are all a bunch of boring old crones. At least they don't complain when I have my music loud, and they leave their wireless networks insecure so I can piggyback when my connection goes down :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Lmao, that's awesome. My neighbours are all a bunch of boring old crones. At least they don't complain when I have my music loud, and they leave their wireless networks insecure so I can piggyback when my connection goes down :D

Maybe they're l33thaxx0rz and once you connect, they download the contents of your harddrive and send you CP.
  • edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Maybe they're l33thaxx0rz and once you connect, they download the contents of your harddrive and send you CP.

I can only hope so, I need my weekly installment of "Anal babies 13".
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    My neighbors are creeps. They never go outside and they have tons of crap growing outside their frontyard.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    My sister stars in that one.
    trx100 wrote: »
    I can only hope so, I need my weekly installment of "Anal babies 13".
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Steal his weed.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Steal his weed.

I'm not lying when I say I have a crate of weed stashed in a very secure place away from where I live...
    I used to grow. The reason I got away with it is becuase he didn't mind :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'm not lying when I say I have a crate of weed stashed in a very secure place away from where I live...
    I used to grow. The reason I got away with it is becuase he didn't mind :D

cyber_police.jpg
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I ignore my neighbors
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I need to find a dealer who I'm not sketched to go to (I tried to rob one of my dealers and another one of em moved away). The guy I tried to jack wasn't home when I broke into his place, unfortunately his catatonic wife was and she scared the shit outta me when I realized she was there, so I booked it.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I agree steal his stash