Totse Hang Out, Every Week Days (Or Scheduled On Other Days)

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
EDIT: We do it on Skype now

I have talked to three Totseans already. It has been good so far. But It's fun to chat with others. The only problem is I have to use Skype and I am sure not many Totsean are willing to use their real Skype Id's and making a fake ID (Like I did) doesn't really work for everyone.

So, I thought why not use Google Plus Hang Out feature. I mean I am sure I gave everyone an invite and Google does allow group chats. It's far more controlled than Tinychat and you can have some lulz. The aim of this sort of hang out is to share information, discuss various ideas and basically help me get comfortable with talking more.

I talked for 2 hours with Ducklips and Buddha and I had major headaches after that (and a dry mouth) but it was worth the effort. Have you seen some podcasts by various channels. If this is done right, we could very well have our own podcasts or something that can some lulz and socializing in it.

Yes, I know social and totse doesn't mix well but it's far easier to communicate in this fashion and plus you can share information faster.

Anyway, lord.dfg is my Skype. You can add me and we can chat whenever possible. For the group chats we will experiment with different services but it will voice only chat because I do get <1 sec delay some times and it will be an hour to two hour event. We could do this on Saturday or Sunday's depending on the Time Zones or we could do it randomly from time to time. But I want to try it and it would be great talking to the real you.

Comments, Thoughts, Suggestions?

Hell, it might speed up the development process here.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Send me an invite to goog plus and i'll join in on some of the cam sex yet to be had.
    Google Plus is now open. You can just get in without an invite.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    i had a google invite and joined but havent use it much
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited August 2011
    yes, lets all get gay with each other and have weekly meet ups. So we can all be faggots and talk about the

same shit we talk about here. Im in for the mass circle jerk.

I know duuuude is ready to e-give us head. lol
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Added on Skype
  • edited August 2011
    I've got skype and I'll add you in just a second :) I can also get in on the Google sessions.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Yay, I am going to trying doing one tonight :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Okay, we did our Skype one. We had 6 users on there and it was fun. I mean we had some lulz. But that was on skype. We will do a public one on Google Plus hangout. I am going to create some test session to see if it works.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    It just told me I needed an invite for Google+.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    It just told me I needed an invite for Google+.

PM me and it will be done.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited August 2011
    Your announcement got kinda fucked up in what's new.

2f0c6mg.png
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Okay, we're on Skype now.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Well, this one was pretty lulzy. You can join on the next one and we're hoping to get more organized with this conference sessions. You're welcome to join it provided you just add lord.dfg. Skype is free and you just need an account plus it works most of the time. We had around 9 people there. I think I chatted for 5 hours!

We will do another one at the same time (1~2 AM PST) or if you're online of skype and enough users are there, we will just start chatting away. It's a good place to converse with one another.
  • edited August 2011
    The only problem I can see with using Skype is that you can only have 10 users in a room at one time. This means that not everbody will be able to get in and chat :( Then again - more than 10 users in one call would be VERY spammy, plus you have to think about lag and how that affects us all as well. I think Skype is definitely a good idea, but as long as people don't get butthurt over not getting into a conference ecvery once in a while then I think we'll be alright :)