Broken arm untreated for 2 years in Haiti

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is some repugnant, but equally awesome stuff.

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Great to hear. Darkies should always be denied medical treatment. If only the US would catch on & deny those savages.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Great to hear. Darkies should always be denied medical treatment. If only the US would catch on & deny those savages.

Quit trollin' nigga.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    It is as much as an indictment of the stupidity of the man himself as it is of his community. I had saw enough broken bones by the time I was three or four to know that they needed imobilised. I dont know how old I will have been when I learned that some times breaks had to be set too, but it could not have been much older. Come on, its stone age shit. You break a bone, a layman can see if a bone needs set and a retard would know it needs a splint at least.

Only some one with no clue at all would think 'just leaving it to get better and not doing a thing' would ... well .. leave it to get better and not do a thing.

As for setting a fracture, you manipulate until its fixed. I have set bones in my foot myself. Fell over a few years ago, heard the metatarsels on the middle and fourth toes. Felt like a complete transverse fracture on both, on taking off my boot I could feel where they had pushed up against each other. Later on I got in a very hot bath and manipulated them back into place. The swelling of the soft tissue held them until I strapped up.

Free medical care or not, I was not sitting in a hospital for hours to get an x-ray to be told 'yeah, its broke, come to fracture clinic tomorrow AM for a plaster of paris wellington boot'.

It hurt like fuck, but I imagine it would have hurt had I got a cast put on it.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    I think his arm looks cool as fuck now.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Would it HURT to fucking plank it. I mean these idiots fish and are in constant contact with wood. A simple plank might have saved him some trouble. Fucking idiot.
    edited September 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Quit trollin' nigga.

:confused: Trolling? I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Would it HURT to fucking plank it. I mean these idiots fish and are in constant contact with wood. A simple plank might have saved him some trouble. Fucking idiot.

Darkies have no common sense. :facepalm:
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited September 2011
    Maybe the fact that you give the Buku dude so much shit for molesting his cat, then turning around and saying: "if only the US would catch on and deny these savages." has something to do with why I'm sayin' quit trollin'.

Just maybe.:p
    edited September 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Maybe the fact that you give the Buku dude so much shit for molesting his cat, then turning around and saying: "if only the US would catch on and deny these savages." has something to do with why I'm sayin' quit trollin'.

Just maybe.:p

So, there is an issue with me hating animal abusers? Of course, I give Buku/Malice shit for molesting a cat BECAUSE HE MOLESTS CATS. Who wouldn't give someone shit for that?

Niggers are savages & should be treated like the apes they are. What is the point of giving them medical treatment when they will turn around & spread GRID. Look at what they did to Africa- niggers ruin everything.