Faith in Humanity Restored Again

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities

On the 130th anniversary of the founding of Banco Sabadell we wanted to pay homage to our city by means of the campaign "Som Sabadell" (We are Sabadell) . This is the flashmob that we arranged as a final culmination with the participation of 100 people from the Vallès Symphony Orchestra, the Lieder, Amics de l'Òpera and Coral Belles Arts choirs.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    Flash Mobs are interesting. What's the appeal? I think they appeal to something fundamental in our nature.

Flash Mobs, no matter how fleeting produce a sense of community and togetherness out of a place as lonely as a city. The surrealism of that is what captures our attention.

The buzz gets killed on this one when you realise "banco sabadell" is a big plundering bank.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I saw this a while back and as I know the lyrics, it was just..amazing to sing along. Seriously, I got a better feeling from that than getting off with a hawt girl. Shivers down my spine, tingles in my nose and a semi hard-on.

Amazing flashmob. Needs to be more of that sort. There is never enough Classical!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    The audio is fake.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2012
    The whole thing is utter bullshit,how many people do you see every day walking around with a fucking oboe?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    The audio is fake.

Yep, it was authored
    angryonion wrote: »
    The whole thing is utter bullshit,how many people do you see every day walking around with a fucking oboe?

It's a planned event brah.